Aeron v1.21.2 Release NotesRelease Date: 2019-08-19 // about 3 years ago
- ➕ Add client close handler to C++ client which can be used to detect close after client/driver timeouts for cleanup. It will be called on any client close including the shared pointer going out of scope and will be called only once.
- Try to call all the unavailable handlers in Java and C++ clients regardless of how the client gets closed, especially in the case of timeouts.
- ➕ Add addition relevant fields to
Image.toString()method for debugging.
- 🌲 Correct log position in some cluster event messages which had the potential to be wrong.
- ⬆️ Upgrade to SBE 1.13.2.
Java binaries can be found here...