Aeron v1.22.1 Release NotesRelease Date: 2019-10-11 // almost 3 years ago
- 🛠 Fix command message validation which failed to take account of message offset. Issue #690.
- ➕ Address some false sharing issues in the Java and C++ clients which can add 50ns of latency to RTT.
- 📜 Provide original channel URI in error message when parsing fails to port for an endpoint address. PR #714.
- ⬆️ Rewrite messages from older clients to the archive to allow for gradual upgrade of clients to the new archive. This support will last for only one minor version.
- Separate versioning schema for network protocol from file formats for the archive to allow them to evolve independently.
- Only check concurrent recording limits upfront in the archive to avoid later asynchronous errors.
- Reclaim mapped memory for IPC publications as soon as ref count is 0 and drained by subscriptions without going into 10 second linger.
Java binaries can be found here...