Aeron v1.26.0 Release NotesRelease Date: 2020-03-04 // over 2 years ago
- ➕ Add correlation-id to
ArchiveExceptionand provide the ability to get the last used correlation-id in
- ➕ Add re-resolution of endpoints when they timeout and become unconnected which can happen when machines migrate in a cloud environment to the Java driver.
- ➕ Add
TaggedMulticastFlowControland ability to configure flow control via URI params for Java and C media drivers.
- 🗄 Deprecate
- 🛠 Fix mutexes for the C media driver on Windows. PR #867.
- 🛠 Fix handling of sockets the C media driver on Windows. PR #866.
- 🛠 Fix thread handling for the C media driver on Windows. PR #864.
- 🛠 Fix mmap on Windows for the C media driver. PR #865.
SetWaitableTimerexpects a duration in 100-nanosecond intervals on Windows in C media driver. PR #868.
- 🛠 Fix NPE when
-checksumflag is not used, and validation Checksum classname if it is used with
- 🔀 Deal with asynchronous errors from the archive when replicating or Replay Merge.
- 🛠 Fixes for Windows C driver. PR #861.
- ⚠ Warnings clean up in native code.
- 🛠 Fix socket close on Windows for C driver. PR #857.
- 🛠 Fix getting a random value in C driver on Windows. PR #854.
- ⬇️ Reduce allocation of direct buffers in the archive to minimum of what is required depending on configuration.
- 👌 Improve archive behaviour from unexpected outcomes of file read operations.
- 🔌 Migrate to Gradle maven-publish plugin.
- 👌 Improve closing of resources in aborted or interrupted operation for Java client and modules.
- 🛠 Fix unexpected unavailable image which could occur with mixed use of wildcard and session specific subscriptions on the same channel.
- 🛠 Fix deadlock which could occur in C++ client if destroyed too quickly after creation. Issue #844.
- 👌 Improve performance of Archive replay. Gains are 25%-50% depending on message length and platform.
- ➕ Add client shared library support to C++ client. PR #836.
- Only use MDS for archive replicate when joining a live stream or using a tagged subscription. This allows for multiple concurrent replication streams of recordings which are not joining live or being tagged.
- 🔀 Make receiver id channel endpoint specific so multi-destination subscriptions get flow controlled independently as they use different sockets. This results in less loss when using Replay Merge.
- 👌 Improve performance of logging agent to file by batching event writes.
- ⬆️ Upgrade to Gradle 6.2.1.
- ⬆️ Upgrade to Versions 0.28.0.
- ⬆️ Upgrade to Mockito 3.3.0.
- ⬆️ Upgrade to HdrHistogram_c 0.9.13.
- ⬆️ Upgrade to BND 5.0.0.
- ⬆️ Upgrade to SBE 1.16.3.
- ⬆️ Upgrade to Agrona 1.4.0.
Java binaries can be found here...
- ➕ Add correlation-id to