Aeron v1.27.0 Release NotesRelease Date: 2020-04-01 // over 2 years ago
- 🔧 Drivers can be named and names are gossiped between drivers so that they can be used to simplify configuration for endpoints. Driver Name Resolution.
- 🛠 Fix header file dependencies for C++ archive client.
- Spy subscriptions can now match on channel tag for publications.
- Multicast flow control is selected when using manual or dynamic MDC (Multi-Destination-Cast).
- ➕ Add
tryStopRecordingmethods to the archive clients so they can be called without raising an exception if no recording is active.
- ➕ Add a counter for the number of active control session on the archive.
- ➕ Add
autoStopoverload when starting a recording in the archive so it is automatically cleaned up when the first matching recordings stops.
- Resend recording progress events after back pressure to detect tail progress.
- 👌 Improve URI channel parsing validation. Issue #887.
- ⬇️ Reduce allocation when churning publications.
- ➕ Add CentOS 7 build to CI.
- ⬆️ Upgrade to BND 5.0.1.
- ⬆️ Upgrade to Junit 5.6.1.
- ⬆️ Upgrade to Gradle 6.3.
- ⬆️ Upgrade to SBE 1.17.0.
- ⬆️ Upgrade to Agrona 1.4.1.
Java binaries can be found here...