Apache DeltaSpike alternatives and similar libraries
Based on the "Dependency Injection" category.
Alternatively, view Apache DeltaSpike alternatives based on common mentions on social networks and blogs.
9.3 7.5 L1 Apache DeltaSpike VS GuiceGuice (pronounced 'juice') is a lightweight dependency injection framework for Java 8 and above, brought to you by Google.
6.7 0.0 Apache DeltaSpike VS GovernatorGovernator is a library of extensions and utilities that enhance Google Guice to provide: classpath scanning and automatic binding, lifecycle management, configuration to field mapping, field validation and parallelized object warmup.
5.1 8.6 L3 Apache DeltaSpike VS WeldWeld, including integrations for Servlet containers and Java SE, examples and documentation
* Code Quality Rankings and insights are calculated and provided by Lumnify.
They vary from L1 to L5 with "L5" being the highest.
Do you think we are missing an alternative of Apache DeltaSpike or a related project?
Apache DeltaSpike is a suite of portable CDI Extensions intended to make application development easier when working with CDI and Java EE.
Contexts and Dependency Injection is a specification, published as:
- JSR-299 (CDI-1.0) http://docs.jboss.org/cdi/spec/1.0/html/
- JSR-346 (CDI-1.2) http://docs.jboss.org/cdi/spec/1.2/cdi-spec.html
- JSR-365 (CDI-2.0) http://docs.jboss.org/cdi/spec/2.0/cdi-spec.html
Apache DeltaSpike is compatible with all those specification versions. Note that Apache DeltaSpike is not a CDI container itself, but a set of portable Extensions for it!
Some of the key features of Apache DeltaSpike include:
- A core module that supports component configuration, type safe messaging and internationalization, and exception handling.
- A suite of utilities to make programmatic bean lookup easier.
- A plugin for Java SE to bootstrap both JBoss Weld, Apache OpenWebBeans and other CDI containers outside of a JavaEE server.
- JSF integration, including backporting of JSF 2.2 features for Java EE 6.
- JPA integration and transaction support.
- A Data module, to create an easy to use repository pattern on top of JPA.
- Scheduler integration
Testing support is also provided, to allow you to do low level unit testing of your CDI enabled projects.
The easiest way to get started with DeltaSpike is to use Maven or Gradle as a build tool, as described in configuring in your project
Requirements to Build
- JDK 8
mvn clean install from the top level directory,
deltaspike to build the source code.
*Note that all licence references and agreements mentioned in the Apache DeltaSpike README section above are relevant to that project's source code only.