Atomix alternatives and similar libraries
Based on the "Distributed Applications" category.
Alternatively, view Atomix alternatives based on common mentions on social networks and blogs.
* Code Quality Rankings and insights are calculated and provided by Lumnify.
They vary from L1 to L5 with "L5" being the highest. Visit our partner's website for more details.
Do you think we are missing an alternative of Atomix or a related project?
Website | Javadoc | Slack | Google Group
A reactive Java framework for building fault-tolerant distributed systems
Please see the website for full documentation.
Atomix 3.0 is a fully featured framework for building fault-tolerant distributed systems. It provides a set of high-level primitives commonly needed for building scalable and fault-tolerant distributed systems. These primitives include:
- Cluster management and failure detection
- Direct and publish-subscribe messaging
- Distributed coordination primitives built on a novel implementation of the Raft consensus protocol
- Scalable data primitives built on a multi-primary protocol
- Synchronous and asynchronous Java APIs
- Standalone agent
- REST API
YourKit supports open source projects with its full-featured Java Profiler. YourKit, LLC is the creator of YourKit Java Profiler and YourKit .NET Profiler, innovative and intelligent tools for profiling Java and .NET applications.