10 Formal Verification libraries and projects
4.0 9.7 F JavaPluggable type systems. Includes nullness types, physical units, immutability types and more.
2.2 0.0 F JavaConcolic unit testing engine. Automatically generates unit tests using formal methods.
2.1 0.0 F JavaConcolic unit testing engine that automatically generates unit tests. Concolic execution combines randomized concrete execution with symbolic execution and automatic constraint solving.
1.9 9.2 F CDaikon detects likely program invariants and can generate JML specs based on those invariats.
1.8 9.0 F JavaTranslates JML specifications into SMT-LIB format and passes the proof problems implied by the program to backend solvers.
1.5 0.0 F JavaDetects nonconformances between code and JML specification through the feedback-directed random tests generation, and suggests a likely cause for each nonconformance detected.
- -Behavioral interface specification language that can be used to specify the behavior of code modules. It combines the design by contract approach of Eiffel and the model-based specification approach of the Larch family of interface specification languages, with some elements of the refinement calculus. Used by several other verification tools.
- -The KeY System is a formal software development tool that aims to integrate design, implementation, formal specification, and formal verification of object-oriented software as seamlessly as possible. Uses JML for specification and symbolic execution for verification.
- -Krakatoa is a front-end of the Why platform for deductive program verification. Krakatoa deals with Java programs annotated in a variant of the Java Modeling Language (JML).
- -JVM formal verification tool containing a model checker and more. Created by NASA.
* Code Quality Rankings and insights are calculated and provided by Lumnify.
They vary from A to F with "A" being the highest. Visit our partner's website for more details.