10 Formal Verification libraries and projects
5.1 9.6 L1 JavaPluggable type systems. Includes nullness types, physical units, immutability types and more.
2.8 1.4 L1 JavaConcolic unit testing engine. Automatically generates unit tests using formal methods.
2.7 8.7 L1 JavaTranslates JML specifications into SMT-LIB format and passes the proof problems implied by the program to backend solvers.
2.7 0.0 L1 JavaConcolic unit testing engine that automatically generates unit tests. Concolic execution combines randomized concrete execution with symbolic execution and automatic constraint solving.
2.6 8.9 L1 CDaikon detects likely program invariants and can generate JML specs based on those invariats.
2.1 0.0 L2 JavaDetects nonconformances between code and JML specification through the feedback-directed random tests generation, and suggests a likely cause for each nonconformance detected.
- -JVM formal verification tool containing a model checker and more. Created by NASA.
- -The KeY System is a formal software development tool that aims to integrate design, implementation, formal specification, and formal verification of object-oriented software as seamlessly as possible. Uses JML for specification and symbolic execution for verification.
- -Krakatoa is a front-end of the Why platform for deductive program verification. Krakatoa deals with Java programs annotated in a variant of the Java Modeling Language (JML).
- -Behavioral interface specification language that can be used to specify the behavior of code modules. It combines the design by contract approach of Eiffel and the model-based specification approach of the Larch family of interface specification languages, with some elements of the refinement calculus. Used by several other verification tools.
* Code Quality Rankings and insights are calculated and provided by Lumnify.
They vary from L1 to L5 with "L5" being the highest. Visit our partner's website for more details.