Avg Release Cycle
2248 days ago
- 62 Parse error on Java 1.7 combined exception
- 69 Branch coverage may exceed 100%, resulting in awkward HTML reports
- 104 Some tests fail on Windows due to incorrect Escape characters
- 111 Lexical error at line xxx, column xxx.
- 137 Incorrect (it seems) bat and SH files
- 166 Error when using Java 8
- 175 Cobertura 2.0.4 will create breaking changes to plugins
- 179 Instrumentation fails when there is no base directory
- 187 Error: Could not find or load main class net.sourceforge.cobertura.instrument.Main in Cobertura 2.0.3
- 190 Will Cobertura (or ASM) Support Java 7 with Correct Coverage?
- 201 Test failure in current 2.1.0-SNAPSHOT
- 202 Cobertura needs to update minimum Java requirement to Java 6
- 203 Cobertura needs an SLF4J binding in compile scope
- 204 Add a limited runtime project for Cobertura, like the one that was available in 2.0.3
- 206 Multiple tests fail when building with Java 6
- 213 Replace all usages of java.util.logging with SLF4J
- 229 ERROR - loadCoverageData
v2.1.0February 26, 2015
* Fixed null version in reports. (Github Issue 37) * Added auxClasspath argument to fix ClassNotFoundException with ClassWriter.getCommonSuperClass. Thanks Hendrik Brummermann(nhnb) * Fixed parsing of anonymous classes. (Github Issue 53) * Fixed ClassCastException with JumpTouchPointDescriptor, SwitchTouchPointDescriptor and LineTouchPointDescriptor. * Fixed parsing for += in if-statement.
* Compiled code using source and target of java 5. * Fixed sensitive test units.
* Fix a problem that occurs if class version lower than 49.
* New --ignoreTrivial switch that tells Cobertura to ignore the following in the coverage report: Getter methods that simply read a class field; Setter methods that set a class field; Constructors that only set class fields and call a super class constructor. (Patch 3010530 from 1576631) (Scott Frederick/Tad Smith) * New --ignoreMethodAnnotation switch used to specify an annotation that, when present on a method, will cause Cobertura to ignore the method in the coverage report. (Patch 3010530) (Tad Smith)
* Cobertura is now up to 10x faster. Aggregates changes in temporary TouchCollector class (thread-safe, but lock-free) and after that applies it on real model (ProjectData) as a batch operation. (Piotr Tabor) * Fixed "Some packages are included more then once" bug (#2875576) that caused some counts on the HTML report to be incorrect. (Charlie Squires) * Fixed "Inner classes not counted in coverage report total" bug (#2943320) (Charlie Squires)
* Fix a problem that occurs in Tomcat. When TouchCollector initializes, it calls ProjectData.initialize() which (with Tomcat only) eventually calls TouchCollector. However, TouchCollector's static members have not been initialized. Added a test that highlights this problem. (Thanks to Jack Cobb for suggesting the fix). * Runs on Java 5. (Fix for Bug 2962599).
* Update to the latest Javancss (32.53) to fix some complexity calculation problems. Bug #2824425. (John Lewis) * Non-Java source files (like Groovy) no longer show the JavaNCSS warnings during cobertura-report. Fix of bug #2819844. * Support the case where multiple classloaders each load the Cobertura classes. (Ed Randall) * Fixed bug added with 1.9.2 where a NullPointerException is thrown if ProjectData.saveGlobalProjectData() is called before any instrumented code is executed.
* Cobertura is now thread safe. * Fix for FileLocker exception when writing coverage data (java.lang.IllegalStateException: Shutdown in progress) that started to appear with Java 6 update 14. (Chris van Es) * Fix for bug "Unix scripts behave oddly due to DOS format - ID: 2788621"