Cobertura v2.1.1 Release NotesRelease Date: 2015-02-26 // almost 8 years ago
- 62 Parse error on Java 1.7 combined exception
- 69 Branch coverage may exceed 100%, resulting in awkward HTML reports
- 104 Some tests fail on Windows due to incorrect Escape characters
- 111 Lexical error at line xxx, column xxx.
- 137 Incorrect (it seems) bat and SH files
- 166 Error when using Java 8
- 175 Cobertura 2.0.4 will create breaking changes to plugins
- 179 Instrumentation fails when there is no base directory
- 187 Error: Could not find or load main class net.sourceforge.cobertura.instrument.Main in Cobertura 2.0.3
- 190 Will Cobertura (or ASM) Support Java 7 with Correct Coverage?
- 201 Test failure in current 2.1.0-SNAPSHOT
- 202 Cobertura needs to update minimum Java requirement to Java 6
- 203 Cobertura needs an SLF4J binding in compile scope
- 204 Add a limited runtime project for Cobertura, like the one that was available in 2.0.3
- 206 Multiple tests fail when building with Java 6
- 213 Replace all usages of java.util.logging with SLF4J
- 229 ERROR - loadCoverageData
Previous changes from v1.8
* Ability to have multiple <ignore/> regular expressions in the instrument task (Alexei Yudichev). * Ability to specify a minimum branch coverage rate and line coverage rate for each package when using cobertura-check. * Show the number of lines and branches covered and the total number of lines and branches in the HTML report. * Support for instrumenting classes written in Groovy. * Lock the data file before trying to write to it. This allows multiple JVMs (or multiple class loaders within a single JVM) to write to the same coverage data file with no problems (John Lewis). * Ability to instrument classes on a given classpath instead of specifying filesets (John Lewis). * Ability to specify which classes will be instrumented using regular expressions (John Lewis). * Archives within archives will be instrumented if you specify an includeClassname regular expression (John Lewis). * If instrumenting an archive, remove any signatures and checksums, since they will no longer be valid (John Lewis). * Removed the Class-Path line from cobertura.jar. You may need to modify your Cobertura taskdef to include the jars in Cobertura's 'lib' directory. See our Ant task web page for an example. * Reorganized libs into a flatter directory structure--you may need to update your ant scripts. * Upgraded from asm 2.1 to asm 2.2.1. No code changes were needed. * Copied portions of classes from JavaNCSS into Cobertura so that we don't need to include the entire JavaNCSS and CCL jars.