Eclipse Collections alternatives and similar libraries
Based on the "High Performance" category.
Alternatively, view Eclipse Collections alternatives based on common mentions on social networks and blogs.
9.6 4.8 L4 Eclipse Collections VS DisruptorHigh Performance Inter-Thread Messaging Library
7.4 7.4 L4 Eclipse Collections VS AgronaHigh Performance data structures and utility methods for Java
7.0 0.0 L4 Eclipse Collections VS GS CollectionsGS Collections has been migrated to the Eclipse Foundation, re-branded as Eclipse Collections. https://www.eclipse.org/collections/
* Code Quality Rankings and insights are calculated and provided by Lumnify.
They vary from L1 to L5 with "L5" being the highest.
Do you think we are missing an alternative of Eclipse Collections or a related project?
<!-- ~ Copyright (c) 2022 Goldman Sachs and others. ~ All rights reserved. This program and the accompanying materials ~ are made available under the terms of the Eclipse Public License v1.0 ~ and Eclipse Distribution License v. 1.0 which accompany this distribution. ~ The Eclipse Public License is available at http://www.eclipse.org/legal/epl-v10.html ~ and the Eclipse Distribution License is available at ~ http://www.eclipse.org/org/documents/edl-v10.php. -->
English | 中文 | Deutsch | Español | Ελληνικά | Français | 日本語 | Norsk (bokmål) | Português-Brasil | Русский | हिंदी
Eclipse Collections is a comprehensive collections library for Java. The library enables productivity and performance by delivering an expressive and efficient set of APIs and types. The iteration protocol was inspired by the Smalltalk collection framework, and the collections are compatible with the Java Collection Framework types.
Eclipse Collections is compatible with Java 8+. Eclipse Collections is a part of the OpenJDK Quality Outreach program, and it is validated for different versions of the OpenJDK.
Why Eclipse Collections?
Learn Eclipse Collections
- [Some Quick Code Examples](./README_EXAMPLES.md)
- Eclipse Collections Katas, a fun way to help you learn idiomatic Eclipse Collections usage.
- Eclipse Collections Reference Guide and Javadoc
- [Serializing Eclipse Collections with Jackson](./docs/jackson.md)
- Articles and Blogs
- Some OSS projects that use Eclipse Collections
Eclipse Collections and JDK Compatibility Matrix
|JDK 5 - 7||✓|
|JDK 9 - 14||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|JDK 15 - 18||✓||✓||✓|
Acquiring Eclipse Collections
<dependency> <groupId>org.eclipse.collections</groupId> <artifactId>eclipse-collections-api</artifactId> <version>11.1.0</version> </dependency> <dependency> <groupId>org.eclipse.collections</groupId> <artifactId>eclipse-collections</artifactId> <version>11.1.0</version> </dependency>
implementation 'org.eclipse.collections:eclipse-collections-api:11.1.0' implementation 'org.eclipse.collections:eclipse-collections:11.1.0'
Eclipse software repository location: http://download.eclipse.org/collections/11.1.0/repository
How to Contribute
We welcome contributions! We accept contributions via pull requests here in GitHub. Please see [How To Contribute](CONTRIBUTING.md) to get started.
- Project Website: http://www.eclipse.org/collections
- Eclipse PMI: https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/technology.collections
- StackOverflow: http://stackoverflow.com/questions/tagged/eclipse-collections
- Mailing lists: https://dev.eclipse.org/mailman/listinfo/collections-dev
- Forum: https://www.eclipse.org/forums/index.php?t=thread&frm_id=329
- Working with GitHub: https://github.com/eclipse/eclipse-collections/wiki/Working-with-GitHub
*Note that all licence references and agreements mentioned in the Eclipse Collections README section above are relevant to that project's source code only.