Apache RocketMQ™ is an open source distributed messaging and streaming data platform.
Apache RocketMQ alternatives and similar libraries
Based on the "Messaging" category.
Alternatively, view Apache RocketMQ alternatives based on common mentions on social networks and blogs.
9.1 10.0 L3 Apache RocketMQ VS Apache CamelApache Camel is an open source integration framework that empowers you to quickly and easily integrate various systems consuming or producing data.
9.1 9.9 Apache RocketMQ VS Apache PulsarApache Pulsar - distributed pub-sub messaging system
8.6 9.9 L4 Apache RocketMQ VS AeronEfficient reliable UDP unicast, UDP multicast, and IPC message transport
7.9 9.0 L2 Apache RocketMQ VS SmackA modular and portable open source XMPP client library written in Java for Android and Java (SE) VMs
Mirror of Apache ActiveMQ Artemis
5.3 8.3 L4 Apache RocketMQ VS NakadiA distributed event bus that implements a RESTful API abstraction on top of Kafka-like queues
4.6 0.0 Apache RocketMQ VS JBoss HornetQHornetQ is an open source project to build a multi-protocol, embeddable, very high performance, clustered, asynchronous messaging system.
* Code Quality Rankings and insights are calculated and provided by Lumnify.
They vary from L1 to L5 with "L5" being the highest. Visit our partner's website for more details.
Do you think we are missing an alternative of Apache RocketMQ or a related project?
Apache RocketMQ is a distributed messaging and streaming platform with low latency, high performance and reliability, trillion-level capacity and flexible scalability.
It offers a variety of features:
- Messaging patterns including publish/subscribe, request/reply and streaming
- Financial grade transactional message
- Built-in fault tolerance and high availability configuration options base on DLedger
- A variety of cross language clients, such as Java, C/C++, Python, Go
- Pluggable transport protocols, such as TCP, SSL, AIO
- Built-in message tracing capability, also support opentracing
- Versatile big-data and streaming ecosytem integration
- Message retroactivity by time or offset
- Reliable FIFO and strict ordered messaging in the same queue
- Efficient pull and push consumption model
- Million-level message accumulation capacity in a single queue
- Multiple messaging protocols like JMS and OpenMessaging
- Flexible distributed scale-out deployment architecture
- Lightning-fast batch message exchange system
- Various message filter mechanics such as SQL and Tag
- Docker images for isolated testing and cloud isolated clusters
- Feature-rich administrative dashboard for configuration, metrics and monitoring
- Authentication and authorization
- Free open source connectors, for both sources and sinks
Learn it & Contact us
- Mailing Lists: https://rocketmq.apache.org/about/contact/
- Home: https://rocketmq.apache.org
- Docs: https://rocketmq.apache.org/docs/quick-start/
- Issues: https://github.com/apache/rocketmq/issues
- Rips: https://github.com/apache/rocketmq/wiki/RocketMQ-Improvement-Proposal
- Ask: https://stackoverflow.com/questions/tagged/rocketmq
- Slack: https://rocketmq-invite-automation.herokuapp.com/
Apache RocketMQ Community
Apache License, Version 2.0 Copyright (C) Apache Software Foundation
Export Control Notice
This distribution includes cryptographic software. The country in which you currently reside may have restrictions on the import, possession, use, and/or re-export to another country, of encryption software. BEFORE using any encryption software, please check your country's laws, regulations and policies concerning the import, possession, or use, and re-export of encryption software, to see if this is permitted. See http://www.wassenaar.org/ for more information.
The U.S. Government Department of Commerce, Bureau of Industry and Security (BIS), has classified this software as Export Commodity Control Number (ECCN) 5D002.C.1, which includes information security software using or performing cryptographic functions with asymmetric algorithms. The form and manner of this Apache Software Foundation distribution makes it eligible for export under the License Exception ENC Technology Software Unrestricted (TSU) exception (see the BIS Export Administration Regulations, Section 740.13) for both object code and source code.
The following provides more details on the included cryptographic software:
This software uses Apache Commons Crypto (https://commons.apache.org/proper/commons-crypto/) to support authentication, and encryption and decryption of data sent across the network between services.
*Note that all licence references and agreements mentioned in the Apache RocketMQ README section above are relevant to that project's source code only.