jdbi3-generatorwill now support any Java 8+ version without generating compile-time warnings (#2128)
- AbstractArgumentFactory also need to check for supertypes when the generic argument is not a class (fixes #2026)
@JdbiPropertyso you can configure both mapping and binding flexibly
@Unmappablework with FieldMapper fields and KotlinMapper properties
- rework the mapping logic for all bean related mappers (Bean, Field, Constructor, KotlinMapper)
- clarify the @PropagateNull logic, ensure that it works with nested beans
- ensure that bean mapper annotations work with lombok value and bean classes
- add explicit support for
BYTEAfor Postgres. (#2109)
- Revert lexer changes #1906 due to regressions
- add missing jdbi3-postgis and jdbi3-json (tests) to the BOM
- update build tooling for Java and Kotlin
- internal kotlin packages are considered undocumented and no longer show up in the docs
- Bean mapping now prefers setter annotations over getter annotations. (#2103)
- Various methods that accept SQL statements now take CharSequence in preference to String (#2047)
- Add a typesafe
Sqlclass for SQL statements.
- Upgrade Postgres driver to 42.5.0
- call warm() correctly for SqlStatementCustomizer (#2040)
- Use Kotlin 1.7 ecosystem (compiler, plugin) but compile to Kotlin 1.5 compatibility
- Add support for Eclipse LocationTech JTS data types with PostGIS. (#2072, #2074, thank you @bchapuis)
- Fix exception in Handle#close() when underlying connection is closed (#2065)
- Give access to per-batch row modification count (#2069, #2060, thank you @doppelrittberger)
- Start new
examplesmodule for JDBI3 example code.
- Support binding parameters of type CharSequence (#2057, thanks @sman-81)
- Fix Sql scripts to support BEGIN / END nested scripts (#2021, thanks @sman-81)
- ResultIterables have additional convenience methods forEachWithCount and filter (#2056, thanks @sman-81)
- upgrades to the build system to support external modules. This allows keeping the
jdbi3-oracle12module up to date.
- Fix DefinedAttributeTemplateEngine lexer bug swallowing single-quoted text with escapes (#1906)
- ANTLr 4.10.1
- GSON 2.9.0 fixes CVE-2022-25647
- Spring 5.3.20 fixes CVE-2022-22965
- Promote TemplateEngine.NOP to a NoTemplateEngine class, for use with @UseTemplateEngine
This is a maintenance release. It bumps the minor because of a backwards incompatible change in the
JdbiOtjPostgresExtensiondue to a change in the upstream
If you do not use this component, there are no significant changes over 3.28.0.
- build now fully supports building with JDK 17
- minor changes and cleanups (#2020, #2023)
- always load kotlin plugin if using kotlin-sqlobject (#2023)
- change BOM to resolve versions in the released bom version
- update to otj-pg-embedded 1.0.1 (0.13.x started to crash on MacOS Monterey). This is a backwards
incompatible change as the component changed the call signature of
getJdbcUrl. This only affects the JdbiOtjPostgresExtension
- Remove the antlr4-runtime dependency by inlining it into the core jar.
- [CI] add lgtm checks
- [CI] build integration tests for inlined jar
- [SECURITY] update baseline dependencies for known CVE (reported by dependabot)
- Fix NPE in SqlLogger#logAfterExecution when query string is not available (#2000), thanks @tmichel!
- Fix Batch binding with serializable transaction retries (#1967), thanks @sudharsannr!
- Fix serious regression in 3.26.1: incorrect Batch parameter binding