jjwt v0.10.7 Release Notes
🚀 This patch release:
- ➕ Adds a new Community section in the documentation discussing asking questions, using Slack and Gittr, and opening new issues and pull requests.
- 🛠 Fixes a memory leak found in the DEFLATE compression codec implementation.
- 🚀 Updates the Jackson dependency version to 220.127.116.11 🔒 to address three security vulnerabilities in Jackson: CVE-2019-12086, CVE-2019-12384, and CVE-2019-12814.
- 🛠 Fixes a bug when Jackson is in the classpath but the
jjwt-jackson.jar is not.
- 🛠 Fixes various documentation and typo fixes.