A easy to use open source implementation of the ZUGFeRD data model including various enhancements for verification validation extracting and adding invoice data to and from PDFs
Konik alternatives and similar libraries
Based on the "PDF" category.
Alternatively, view Konik alternatives based on common mentions on social networks and blogs.
6.9 1.7 L1 Konik VS iText[DEPRECATED] Core Java Library + PDF/A, xtra and XML Worker. Only security fixes will be added — please use iText 7
* Code Quality Rankings and insights are calculated and provided by Lumnify.
They vary from L1 to L5 with "L5" being the highest.
Do you think we are missing an alternative of Konik or a related project?
Konik ZUGFeRD Library
Is an easy to use open source implementation of the ZUGFeRD data model including various enhancements.
- Easy and understandable API to create and read ZUGFeRD compliant invoices.
- Extensive documentation with examples. See konik.io/docs
- XML schema and semantic invoice validation.
- Validation of invoices against ZUGFeRD profiles.
- Validation of invoices against specific country invoice regulations.
- Attaching or extracting XMLs from PDFs.
- Multiple PDF Carriages from different vendors (Currently iText and PDFBox). Choose your favorite or use any other of your choice.
Quick overview of the different modules.
konikContains the ZUGFeRD data model.
harnessAPI connecting the Konik library to a PDF-Carriage.
itext-carriageThe PDF provider iText which can be used together with the Konik library.
pdfbox-carriageThe PDF provider which can be used together with the Konik library.
distributionZip distribution package. For those who are not using maven.
projectcontent related to the project like Scripts, Formatting rules, dictionary. (Not a Maven module).
All code is licensed under the [AGPL](LICENCE.md), v3 or later.
*Note that all licence references and agreements mentioned in the Konik README section above are relevant to that project's source code only.