Lagom v1.6.2 Release NotesRelease Date: 2020-04-24 // about 1 month ago
🚀 We are pleased to announce the release of Lagom Framework 1.6.2. This is the latest stable release of Lagom 1.6.x series.
🚀 This release mainly includes bug fixes.
A few highlights:
- 🛠 Fixed bug in Service client where HeaderFilter was not honoring the status code change for strict calls #2750 by @Munandermaan
- ⬆️ Upgrade to Akka Persistence Cassandra v0.103 #2758 by @ignasi35
- Projections SPI for Telemetry #2727 by @ignasi35
- 🛠 Fixed different behavior for
maybeLogExceptionin Scala/Java DSLs #2809 by @ihostage
- ⬆️ Upgrade to Akka v2.6.4 #2837 by @scala-steward
👀 For more details see the full list of changes.
Thanks to the community for their detailed bug reports and contributions. Special thanks to the following contributors who helped with this release: Ignasi Marimon-Clos, Renato Cavalcanti, Johannes Rudolph, Patrik Nordwall, Munandermaan, Qiuyang Nie, Sergey Morgunov, Dale Wijnand.
👍 Thanks to Lightbend for their continued sponsorship of the Lagom core team's efforts. Lightbend offers commercial support for Lagom.
Previous changes from v1.6.0
🚀 The Play Team is pleased to announce the release of Lagom 1.6.0-M4. This is the third milestone release of Lagom 1.6.x series. Like all milestone releases, the primary goal is to get feedback, so please let us know if something isn't working or you see something that should be improved. If you are the author of a Lagom module, we would recommend checking out this release to see how it will affect your module.
🚀 There are many improvements and changes at this new release, and you can see them all in Github milestone.
Some of the most relevant changes are:
🚀 1. Akka 2.6.0-M4: as you can see in our roadmap, support Akka 2.6 is a priority, so we are closely tracking Akka 2.6 milestone releases to discover possible integrations problems sooner than later. 🚀 2. Play 2.8.0-M3: we did a milestone release for Play a few days ago, and this Lagom milestone is already using that too.
- Scala 2.13 support: this is the first Lagom release that supports Scala 2.13. You can now use Scala 2.13 for both your sbt and Maven projects. ⚡️ 4. Dependencies updates: thanks to scala-steward, all dependencies were updated to the newest versions.
👀 See the full list of changes here:
Finally, thanks to the community for their help with detailed bug reports, discussion about new features, and pull requests review.
Special thanks to the following contributors who helped with this release: Ignasi Marimon-Clos, Dale Wijnand, Marcos Pereira, Alden Torres, Renato Cavalcanti, Scala Steward.