Lamdba Behave v0.3 Release NotesRelease Date: 2014-08-13 // about 8 years ago
- Rename the methods that run before and after specifications. This is an incompatible change and end users will need to update their code bases appropriately.
- Integrate and simplify the random number generation and the data driven testing APIs.
- Add the ability to reset mocks.
- Add combinators for using business domain objects in property based testing.
- Start logging seed numbers for random number generators used in property based testing.
- Improve the Javadoc due to feedback from the Great folks at the LJC.
- Add integration with ScalaTest so that you can run lambda-behave tests through the scala-test infrastructure.
- Fix several bugs related to API corner cases.
- Reintegrate the examples project into the maven multi-module project.
👀 See https://github.com/RichardWarburton/lambda-behave/issues?q=milestone%3A0.3+ for more details.