Lamdba Behave v0.4 Release NotesRelease Date: 2014-07-09 // over 7 years ago
- Move to the Junit 4 model of re-initialising objects before each test to improve test isolation.
- Fix a dependency issue with cglib that was blocked usage of Mockito 2.2
- Added more power to exception expectation matching (thanks Robert Firek)
- and syntactic sugar to bounded expectations on (thanks Colin Vipurs)
- Improved String matchin (thanks Ross Binden)
- Fix README errors. (thanks Ross Binden)
- Clarify the license in the Readme.
- rename randomNumbers(long) to deterministicNumbers(long)
Previous changes from v0.2
- Adds automatic test-case generation & property based testing.
- Bans multiple specifications with the same name
- Fixes stack traces being incorrectly reported in errors
- Adds in more fluent expectations API with more overloads and support for arrays and exceptions