Mallet v2.1 Release NotesRelease Date: 2019-06-13 // 12 months ago
🚀 This is a serialization-breaking release due to the switch to HPPC, which affects feature alphabets.
- Nonnegative Matrix Factorization
- 👯 Word embeddings (word2vec clone)
- 👍 PagedInstanceList supports iteration correctly
- lebiathan added stratified sampling of InstanceList
- This file!
- 🔀 All merging and propagation of sampling statistics for topic modeling is now multi-threaded (if num-threads is more than 1), leading to a 5-10% speed boost.
- 🚚 The primitive collections library (for example mapping String to int) has been changed from GNU trove to Carrotlabs HPPC. This change removes all GNU dependencies.
- The license has been changed from CPL to Apache.
- 👉 Use of VMID for unique identifier for serialized objects. (Breaks serialization!)
- 🛠 Many small fixes suggested by ErrorProne.
- 🚚 Unneeded imports removed.
- 🚚 The Matrix2 class has been removed.
- 📦 GRMM has been moved to a separate package.
- 🛠 Te Rutherford fixed a bug where non-String instance IDs were being cast as Strings.
Previous changes from v2.0.8
- ⏪ The default format for document-topic proportions now prints values for all topics in order. The earlier file format (sparse listing of topic/proportion) can be restored using command line options.