Avg Release Cycle
- #413 Handle form problems such as no name on input element without throwing a NPE. Thanks @syjer for PR and @mmatecki for reporting.
- 0️⃣ #412 Add HTML block level elements usch as
sectionto default CSS. Thanks @syjer.
- 🚚 #339 Remove the JSoup to DOM converter module. Thanks @kewilson.
- 🐎 0cd098 Fix for letter-spacing support on last line of block with trailing space. Also performance improvements and refactoring. By @danfickle.
- ✅ #410 Fix for wrong bold setting on list item counters. Thanks @syjer for PR fix (and test!) and @acieplinski for reporting.
- 🔧 Wiki Configurable text justification settings as part of a justification overhaul that also allows more space to be used inter-char when there are no spaces on the line. By @danfickle. Commits listed in #403.
- 👍 #403 Soft hyphen support. Soft hyphens are now replaced with hard hyphens when used as line ending character. Thanks @sbrunecker.
- 📜 #408 Fix for bookmarks not working with HTML5 parsers such as JSoup. Thanks @syjer for investigating and fixing and @Milchreis for reporting.
- ⬆️ #404 Upgrade Batik to 1.12 and xmlgraphics-common to 2.4 (both used in SVG module) to avoid CVE in one or both. Thanks @avoiculet.
- #396 Much faster rendering of boxes using border-radius properties. Thanks @mndzielski.
- 👍 #400 Support for
abbrtag for accessible PDFs. Thanks @Ignaciort91.
- ⬆️ #394, #395 Upgrade PDFBOX to 2.0.17 and pdfbox-graphics2d to 0.25. Thanks @cristan, @rototor.
- #384 Allow user to provide PDFont supplier. Thanks @DSW-PS.
- #373 Fix regression where both max-width and max-height are provided for images with certain aspect ratios. Thanks @rototor.
- 👍 #380 Much better support for flowing columns including explicit column breaks, floating content, block level nested content. By @danfickle.
- Don't output acroform for formless document Thanks @aleksandr-m
- ⬆️ Upgraded to PDFBox 2.0.4 Thanks PDFBox team
- 🛠 Fixed memory leak - properly - in image processing on some JREs Thanks @skjardenCode and @MartyMcMartface
- 👍 Initial support for CSS transform property Thanks @rototor
- 👍 Add support for max-width and max-height on img elements Thanks @achuinard
- 🔒 SECURITY ISSUE: Prevent XXE Attacks Thanks @lillesand
- 💥 BREAKING CHANGE: Support for dir attribute and bdi element
- Do not download fonts that are not actually used
- 💅 Fixed resolution of relative URLs in inline style declarations
- 👍 Added support for hidden controls and submit controls with values
- Corrected naming scheme for form controls Thanks @scoldwell
- Reimplemented text justification Thanks @hiddendog
- 🛠 Fixed bug in table borders Thanks @rototor
- 👍 Added support for -fs-page-break-min-height CSS property Thanks @rototor
- 👍 Added support for -fs-table-paginate-repeated-visible CSS property Thanks @rototor
- 💥 BREAKING CHANGE: Removed font subset method in builder, replaced with property in font face rule. Example:
- 👍 Added support for text, password, textarea, submit, reset, checkbox, radio and select - multiple and single - controls
- 💥 BREAKING CHANGE: Changed bi-directional method names in builder to be more consistent.
- 🏗 Add method to builder to specify custom text transformers
- 🏗 Add method to builder to specify a custom line breaker Thanks @Magotchi
- ➕ Add method to builder to specify replacement text if no specified font can render a character.
- 👀 BREAKING CHANGE: Reworked URI resolver, changed FSUriResolver interface and made sure it is used everywhere - See example in integration guide.
- 🛠 Fixed issue where different size pages in the same document were not being recognized.
- Add method to builder to specify default page size. Example:
builder.useDefaultPageSize(PdfRendererBuilder.PAGE_SIZE_LETTER_WIDTH, PdfRendererBuilder.PAGE_SIZE_LETTER_HEIGHT, PdfRendererBuilder.PAGE_SIZE_LETTER_UNITS);
- 💥 BREAKING CHANGE: If no page size is specified in builder or CSS use A4, rather than locale dependent. See above.
- Silently discard control characters, etc at the rendering stage Thanks @scoldwell
- 🛠 Fixed incorrect spacing when characters are replaced Thanks @scoldwell
- 👍 Experimental and unstable SVG support - early prototype
- 👍 Replaced non-breaking spaces - and other unusual spaces - with normal space if font does not support them Thanks @rototor
- Added a method for adding a PDF font using an input stream Thanks @aleksandr-m
- 👍 Added support for plugging in an external URI resolver
- 👍 Added support for plugging in an external cache
- 👍 Added support for font fallback for Java2D Thanks @willamette
- 🛠 Fixed crash issue when document contained CDATA sections Thanks @hiddendog
- 👀 #361 The SVG renderer now uses Batik in a more secure mode (no scripts, no external resource requests) by default. If you need the old behavior that allowed external resource requests and possibly scripts, please see the new BatikSVGDrawer constructor (only for trusted SVGs). Thanks @krabbenpuler.
- ⬆️ #363 Upgrade PDFBOX to 2.0.16. Thanks @rototor.
- 👍 #353 Better error handling around SVGs linked from
imgtag. Thanks @ieugen.
- 🛠 #342 Fixed text-justification/letter-spacing when fallback fonts are in use. Thanks @daliuss.
- #351 Improved text-justification by removing spaces at ends of lines. Thanks @halcsi.