Polyglot for Maven v0.4.0 Release NotesRelease Date: 2019-03-10 // over 2 years ago
- Execute tasks are now installed with inheritable set to false
ExecuteContextinterface now has default implementations
getLog()to comport with Java bean conventions. The
log()operation has been deprecated.
getBasedir()to comport with Java bean conventions. The
basedir()operation has been deprecated.
- Updates Kotlin to 1.3.21
- Includes support for Maven's ClassRealm
- Includes full support for the entire Maven model
- Includes support for execute tasks via as inline lambdas or as external scripts.
- Adds integration tests
- Provides 100% test coverage for the entire Maven model
- Resolves ClassLoader issues that affected integration with IntelliJ IDEA
- The above enhancements were contributed by Robert Thornton https://github.com/thorntonrp
- 🚀 Release performed by Manfred Moser - http://www.simpligility.com