Realm v10.1.0 Release NotesRelease Date: 2020-10-23 // 6 months ago
💥 Breaking Changes
- ➕ Added
FlowFactoryinterface that allows customization of
Flowemissions, just as we do with
RxObservableFactory. A default implementation,
RealmFlowFactory, is provided when building
- ➕ Added
toChangeSetFlowmethods (similar to the Rx
- 🛠 Fixed crash when adding classes containing an
ObjectIdas primary key to the schema. (Issue #7189, since v10.0.0)
- 🛠 Fixed crash when creating proxy classes containing an
ObjectIdas primary key. (Issue #7197, since v10.0.0)
- 🛠 Fixed crash where calls to
toFlowcould crash if the Flow job is canceled and object updates are emitted after that happens. (Issue 7211, since v10.0.1)
- ⬆️ File format: Generates Realms with format v20. Unsynced Realms will be upgraded from Realm Java 2.0 and later. Synced Realms can only be read and upgraded if created with Realm Java v10.0.0-BETA.1.
- 🚀 APIs are backwards compatible with all previous release of realm-java in the 10.x.y series.
- Realm Studio 10.0.0 or above is required to open Realms created by this version.
- ⚡️ Updated to Realm Sync: 10.1.3.
- ⚡️ Updated to Realm Core: 10.1.3.
- ⚡️ Updated to Object Store commit: fc6daca61133aa9601e4cb34fbeb9ec7569e162e.