Realm v10.11.0 Release NotesRelease Date: 2022-05-20 // about 1 year ago
- Throw a more comprehensive error when initializing Realm on an Instant App.
- 🛠 Fixed various corruption bugs when encryption is used. (Realm Core issue #5360, since 10.10.0)
- 🛠 Fixed imprecise conversion from double/float to Decimal128. (Realm Core issue #5191)
- 🛠 Fixed
RealmQuery.distinctwhen it receives three or more arguments. (Issue #7639)
- 🛠 Fix issues resolving class information for
copyToRealmOrUpdatefor already managed objects in multi module projects. (Issue #7650)
- ⬆️ File format: Generates Realms with format v22. Unsynced Realms will be upgraded from Realm Java 2.0 and later. Synced Realms can only be read and upgraded if created with Realm Java v10.0.0-BETA.1.
- 🚀 APIs are backwards compatible with all previous release of realm-java in the 10.6.y series.
- Realm Studio 11.0.0-alpha.0 or above is required to open Realms created by this version.
- ⚡️ Update to Realm Core 11.14.0, commit: db7ca86cf7ff8c9c3da6c7e742ecd46315ddc280.