Realm v10.11.1 Release NotesRelease Date: 2022-07-14 // 9 months ago
- 🛠 Fixed deadlock while trying to close all Realm instances during a manual client reset. Issue #7696)
- 🔀 [RealmApp] Throw RuntimeException if subscription set is requested and flexible sync is not enabled. (Realm Core issue #5079)
- ➕ Adding an object to a Set, deleting the parent object, and then deleting the previously mentioned object causes crash. (Realm Core issue #5387, since 11.0.0)
- 🔀 [RealmApp] The sync client may have sent a corrupted upload cursor leading to a fatal error from the server due to an uninitialized variable. (#5460
- 🔀 [RealmApp] Flexible sync would not correctly resume syncing if a bootstrap was interrupted. (#5466
- 🔀 [RealmApp] Flexible sync subscription state changes will now correctly be reported after sync progress is reported. (#5553
- ⬆️ File format: Generates Realms with format v22. Unsynced Realms will be upgraded from Realm Java 2.0 and later. Synced Realms can only be read and upgraded if created with Realm Java v10.0.0-BETA.1.
- 🚀 APIs are backwards compatible with all previous release of realm-java in the 10.6.y series.
- Realm Studio 11.0.0-alpha.0 or above is required to open Realms created by this version.
- ⚡️ Update to Realm Core 12.3.0, commit: 55a48c287b5e3a8ca129c257ec7e3b92bcb2a05f.