Avg Release Cycle
1174 days ago
- 🏗 Java API: Scott's instrumentation module can be invoked programmatically with fine-tuned instrumentation rules so you can build your own solution on top of Scott. For more information, check the user guide.
- Invalid bytecode for instrumenting method with branches and a try-finally #80
- 👀 Gradle Plugin #44 . See this guide for configuration options.
- 👍 Java 11 and Java 12 Support #47 #77
- 👌 Support for
io.cucumber:cucumber-java#45 . See the example project.
💥 Breaking change:
👍 Due to the added JUnit 5 support the optional config params have been changed.
🔧 Scott can be configured with the following parameters:
- Record values in lambda expressions #11
- Render method input parameters #10
- Record field mutation and access #13
- ✨ Enhanced error reporting #16
- 👌 Support tests in directories other than src/test #6
- 🔧 Provide instrumentation configuration #7
- ➕ Add Cucumber example / support #8
- ✅ Automatically inject ScottReportingRule to test classes #3
- 📦 Repackage dependent libraries to avoid classpath collisions #20
- Variable names are not recorded in for blocks #17
- 🛠 Fix boolean value recording #1
- Record the name of a variable, even if its declaration is the last statement in a block #15
- Block with a single declaration breaks instrumentation #2
- Variable scopes in Try blocks has wrong end Label #14
- 🛠 Fix multiline exception message rendering #9