- SSL/TLS improvements
- OAuth2 Resource Interceptor can now forward original request after authentication
- 🛠 Bugfixes in session creation
- Can now use spring references for SSL elements in xml
- ✨ Enhanced Admin UI (improved timestamps)
- 👍 Now supports TLS 1.3 - further improvements to SSL/TLS rating
- ⬆️ Bumped versions for vulnerable dependencies
- 🛠 Fixed missing exception logging on Groovy exceptions
- made revocation checking optional
- ⏪ restored old trust store behaviour
🆕 New features:
- Account registration for JdbcUserDataProvider
- ⬆️ Groovy upgrade to version 2.4.12
- ✨ Enhanced logging for Groovy interceptor errors
- 🆕 New exchange store that uses elastic search to persist exchanges
- Can now add JVM parameters that are used on startup
- Introduced X-Forwarded-Host header
- Can now respect SSL/TLS certificate revocation lists
🛠 Notable bugfixes :
- WebSocket framing now works correctly on byte sizes near buffer limit
- OAuth2: Dynamic registration now also runs response handlers; sessions are now cleaned up; do not try to use refresh token when none is available; changed redirects to 303
- Regular expression replacing: Ignore binary content types
- Resolvermap: Resolve absolute paths on unix systems correctly
🚀 Patch Release: Fixed OAuth2Resource refresh token usage and improved SSL/TLS cipher suite ordering
- 👌 Support for HTTP Payload bigger than 2GB.
- 🛰 When streaming is enabled* Membrane can stream HTTP payload without reading/processing it. This enables transfer of arbitrary big files through Membrane.
- For easier delivery of content the GroovyTemplate interceptor can be used.
- The Prometheus interceptor delivers metrics about the running Membrane instance.
- Further work on WebSocket routing and intercepting was done. WebSocket Frames can now be of any size and WebSocket interceptors can now be declared as Spring beans.
- Further enhancements, most notably in OAuth2 and OpenID.
💻 *On various occasions Membrane will cache content of exchanges, e.g. to display them in the Administration UI. The caching and "retrying" of request has to be disabled for streaming to kick in.
✨ Enhancement of the v4.4.0 release. Added examples for WebSocket and STOMP over WebSocket intercepting. Further enhancements of the new WebSocket feature.
⬆️ It is highly recommended to upgrade to this version when using the new WebSocket intercepting feature.
✨ Enhancement of the v4.4.0 release.
👍 WebSocketStompReassembler now supports Stomp 1.1 and 1.2 frames.
🚀 This release adds WebSocket stream reading and writing. Read WebSocket frames can now be processed by WebSocket interceptors. Additional Stomp over WebSockets support through the WebSocketStompReassembler that assembles a Stomp message into an exchange to run regular interceptors on it.
🚀 This release also includes some addition bug fixing.
Backport of missing statusmessage fix; extended annotations
v220.127.116.11January 23, 2017