Smooks v2.0.0-M1 Release NotesRelease Date: 2020-08-12 // almost 2 years ago
🆕 New Features
- 🚀 Independent release cycles for all cartridges and one Maven BOM (bill of materials) to track them all
- License change:
- After reaching consensus among our code contributors, we've dual-licensed Smooks under LGPL v3.0 and Apache License 2.0. This license change keeps Smooks open source while adopting a permissive stance to modifications.
- ⚡️ Numerous dependency updates
- Maven coordinates change:
- We are now publishing Smooks artifacts under Maven group IDs prefixed with "org.smooks".
🛠 Fixed issues
- 📚 #87: Documentation - URL's pointing wrong
- #98: What happened to segref?
- 👍 #108: Is there repetition separator support
- #123: FreeMarker dependency outdated
- 📜 #126: EDI parsing does not handle segment groups with an optional first segments
- 📜 #127: EDI parser does not support fields with cardinality larger than 1
- #128: milyn.org is dead
- #135: SAX content handler that generates edifact messages
- 🚚 #148: xml version removed from edimappingconfig.xml when using maven java plugin
- #162 EJC generates v1.5 edimap file from v1.6
- #255: the attr of minOccurs became "realOccurs" in the EDI mapping