Wire v3.0.1 Release NotesRelease Date: 2019-10-18 // 3 days ago
- Fix: Use the correct adapter path for gRPC endpoints that customize the Java package.
- Fix: Preserve documentation in generated services.
- Fix: Fail to generate code if the source directory doesn't exist.
- Fix: Make Kotlin consistent with Java for unknown enum constants. We now treat these as unknown fields rather than failing to decode the enclosing message.
Previous changes from v3.0.0
- Update: All gRPC networking calls are encoded in gzip.