Apache Thrift v0.14.0 Release Notes
💥 Breaking Changes
- 🚚 THRIFT-4981 - Remove deprecated netcore bindings from the code base
- 🚚 THRIFT-4982 - Remove deprecated csharp bindings from the code base
- ⬆️ THRIFT-4990 - Upgrade to .NET Core 3.1 (LTS)
- THRIFT-5006 - Implement DEFAULT_MAX_LENGTH at TFramedTransport
- THRIFT-5069 - In Go library TDeserializer.Transport is now typed *TMemoryBuffer instead of TTransport
- THRIFT-5072 - Haskell generator fails to distinguish between multiple enum types with conflicting enum identifiers
- ⬆️ THRIFT-5116 - Upgrade NodeJS to 10.x
- THRIFT-5138 - Swift generator does not escape keywords properly
- THRIFT-5164 - In Go library TProcessor interface now includes ProcessorMap and AddToProcessorMap functions.
- 👀 THRIFT-5022 - TIOStreamTransport.isOpen returns true for one-sided transports (see THRIFT-2530).
- THRIFT-5069 - Add TSerializerPool and TDeserializerPool, which are thread-safe versions of TSerializer and TDeserializer.
- 👍 THRIFT-5164 - Add ClientMiddleware function type and WrapClient function to support wrapping a TClient with middleware functions.
- 👍 THRIFT-5164 - Add ProcessorMiddleware function type and WrapProcessor function to support wrapping a TProcessor with middleware functions.