Awesome Java has a "changelog" section under all projects. You can find it next to the "Repo" button in the header. There are two features that make it unique.
- It is an aggregation of parsed "CHANGELOG.md" files and releases information from Github. This way, it is easier to see all changes in a single place and a uniform style.
- All changelogs are "emojified". This helps with identifying each change easier. Emojification is achieved by parsing each line and applying a specific emoji based on the first word or some other tokens.
The combination of the above two makes library changelogs on Awesome Java unique.
As you know, an example is worth a 1,000 words 🚀
Aeron 1.28.2 (May 28, 2020)
- 🛠 Fix issue with replaying cluster log when a snapshot is invalidated after a clean termination.
- 🚀 Correct arguments to
onReplayNewLeadershipTermwhich got transposed in 1.27.0 release.
- 🛰 Validate lower bound of MTU in config so payload must have some contents.
Java binaries can be found here...
FXGL 11.9 (May 27, 2020)
- 👍 Error reporter is no longer a native window. It now runs as an MDI window to improve cross-platform support
- Animation now has an
- Single unified AnimationBuilder for
Node, available for all fxgl modules
.propertiesor any extension with same properties format can be loaded as a
- Redesigned menu architecture: now there are only two menus: main and game, each controlled separately via
- 🛠 Fixed a bug that incorrectly sorted the rendering order of subscene views
- 🛠 Fixed a bug that incorrectly resized scenes
- More detailed OS info is logged to debug (thanks to @ross-holloway94)
- 🆕 New input trigger: sequence of keys
- 🆕 New components: AutoRotationComponent, StateComponent
- 🆕 New Entity and Animation builder convenience methods
- 👌 Improved internal management of entity views, resulting in significantly improved use of CPU time (especially when there are many entities)
- Simplified Save/Load API
- 👌 Improvements to Shop API in the
- 👌 Improvements to Entity API for kotlin users (thanks to @wakingrufus)
- no extra IO tasks during FXGL init (faster startup)
- no runtime proxy functions (avoids mobile runtime crash)
.tmxis now correctly parsed
- platform os is correctly detected
- virtual joystick
Porcupine 1.8 (May 28, 2020)
- 👌 Improved accuracy.
- ⚙ Runtime optimization.