Awesome Java has a "changelog" section under all projects. You can find it next to the "Repo" button in the header. There are two features that make it unique.
- It is an aggregation of parsed "CHANGELOG.md" files and releases information from Github. This way, it is easier to see all changes in a single place and a uniform style.
- All changelogs are "emojified". This helps with identifying each change easier. Emojification is achieved by parsing each line and applying a specific emoji based on the first word or some other tokens.
The combination of the above two makes library changelogs on Awesome Java unique.
As you know, an example is worth a 1,000 words 🚀
feathers 4.5.0 (January 18, 2020)
PixiJS 4.8.9 (January 16, 2020)
🍱 💾 Download
🏗 Development Build:
🏗 Production Build:
🍱 🐛 Fixed
- 🛠 Fix batch-breaking by empty filter array (#5945)
- ⬆️ Bump floss and electron (#6018)
- 🛠 Fix kerning rendering with letterSpacing (#6090)
- Correction of height and width in extracted canvas (#5842)
- ✅ Backport #6159 hitTest Graphics with hole (#6160)
🍱 👏 Contributors: 5