Awesome Java has a "changelog" section under all projects. You can find it next to the "Repo" button in the header. There are two features that make it unique.
- It is an aggregation of parsed "CHANGELOG.md" files and releases information from Github. This way, it is easier to see all changes in a single place and a uniform style.
- All changelogs are "emojified". This helps with identifying each change easier. Emojification is achieved by parsing each line and applying a specific emoji based on the first word or some other tokens.
The combination of the above two makes library changelogs on Awesome Java unique.
As you know, an example is worth a 1,000 words 🚀
flask-admin 1.5.4 (October 16, 2019)
- 🛠 Fix display of inline x-editable boolean fields on list view
- ➕ Add support for several SQLAlchemy-Utils data types
- 👌 Support searching on SQLAlchemy hybrid properties
- Extra URL paramaters are now propagated to the next page when searching / filtering
- ➕ Add enum34 dependency when running on legacy Python version
- ⚡️ Update Mapbox API v1 URL format
- ⚡️ Update jQuery and moment dependencies in templates
- 🛠 Fixed a datepicker issue, where only dates up to 2015 were showing up
- ⚡️ Updated Pillow dependency version
Sacred 0.8.0 (October 14, 2019)
🚀 Major release with several breaking changes.
- 👍 API change: Dropped support for Python 2
- 0️⃣ API change: Gathering of git information gathering is now enabled by default #595
- API change: Switched constructor from Observer.create(...) to Observer(...) for all observers.
- API change: Changed the interface for collecting custom host-information #569
- API change: Changed interface for defining CLI options. #572
- 🔋 Feature: Added new S3 file observer #542
- 🔋 Feature: added
started_textoption to TelegramObserver #494
- 🔋 Feature: added copy/deepcopy support to read-only containers #500
- 🛠 Bugfix: FileStorage Observer is more reliable under parallel execution #503
- 🛠 Bugfix: FileStorageObserver now raises an error when an artifact would overwrite an important file #647
- 🛠 Bugfix: fixed inconsistent config nesting behavior #409 #505
- 🛠 Bugfix: Several fixes for tensorflow integration
- 🛠 Bugfix: Fixed crash due to missing brand-key on some machines # 512
- 👷 Internal: Migrated CI server to Azure
- Internal: Added pre-commit hooks for pep 8 checks and python black for automated code formatting
- Internal: Started using pathlib.Path instead of os.path in many places
attrs 19.3.0 (October 15, 2019)
🔄 Changes ^
- 🛠 Fixed
auto_attribsusage when default values cannot be compared directly with
==, such as
- 🛠 Fixed