Awesome Java has a "changelog" section under all projects. You can find it next to the "Repo" button in the header. There are two features that make it unique.
- It is an aggregation of parsed "CHANGELOG.md" files and releases information from Github. This way, it is easier to see all changes in a single place and a uniform style.
- All changelogs are "emojified". This helps with identifying each change easier. Emojification is achieved by parsing each line and applying a specific emoji based on the first word or some other tokens.
The combination of the above two makes library changelogs on Awesome Java unique.
As you know, an example is worth a 1,000 words 🚀
Joda-Time 2.10.4 (September 20, 2019)
👀 See the change notes for more information.
Spotbugs 4.0.0._beta4 (September 17, 2019)
NullAway 0.7.7 (September 17, 2019)
- 👍 [Optionals] Support Optional isPresent call in assertThat (#349)
- 👍 Preconditions checkNotNull support, added missing cases. (#355)
- [JarInfer] Use Android Nullable/NonNull annotations for AARs (not javax) (#357)