Awesome Java has a "changelog" section under all projects. You can find it next to the "Repo" button in the header. There are two features that make it unique.
- It is an aggregation of parsed "CHANGELOG.md" files and releases information from Github. This way, it is easier to see all changes in a single place and a uniform style.
- All changelogs are "emojified". This helps with identifying each change easier. Emojification is achieved by parsing each line and applying a specific emoji based on the first word or some other tokens.
The combination of the above two makes library changelogs on Awesome Java unique.
As you know, an example is worth a 1,000 words 🚀
Speedment 3.2.0 (November 12, 2019)
🆕 New Features
- 👌 Support for Java Platform Module System (JPMS) to allow the deployment of lightweight microservices
- The JoinComponent is now optional, allowing even smaller microservices
- 👍 Allow disabling/enabling of all columns or tables in the tool
- ⚡️ Update JDBC drivers to latest versions
- 👌 Improved rendering of JavaDocs with the latest version of the JavaDoc plugin
👉 Users must re-generate the domain model to be able to use the new version (just issue the command
Thanks to multi-version JARs, the new version can be run from Java 8 and upwards.
🛠 Fixed Issues
#488 Runtime: ConnectionPoolComponent exposes unnescessary methods
#735 Add Java module system
#737 Review the signature of the method TypeMapper::toJavaType
#753 Tool: Selector for JDBC Type to Java displays non applicable actions
🚚 #757 Remove Injector setAccessable code
#761 Postgres: JSON types fails under postgres 12
🚚 #763 Remove the module "lazy"
👻 #765 Tool: JavaFx Exception when launching the tool
#777 codegen: Add LicenseTerm to File
📦 #778 Remove Split package warnings
✅ #779 JPMS: Add tests for deep reflection protection
#780 Add a module that transitively adds required modules to run Speedment
📦 #781 Generated SqlAdapter objects reference an internal package
🚚 #782 Remove unused TransactionComponentNoOp
🚚 #783 Remove unused class SqlPersistenceImpl
#784 JPMS: Add a proxy injector creator
✅ #785 Run maven speedment:tool under JPMS and test
⚡️ #786 Update initializer to work with modules
#787 Create interfaces for import com.speedment.runtime.core.internal.manager.sql.SqlInsertStatement et al.
#788 Injector: Wrong oder of injected classes
#789 injector: Instances are created twice
📚 #792 Add documentation of JPMS
#793 Review wiki regarding 3.2.0
#795 Add Manager::create method
🚚 #796 Remove class StaticClassUtil
👀 #797 Make sure that the module-info from main is seen by depending modules
🚀 #798 Run SonarQube analysis before release
📦 #799 Add package-info to the new provided packages
#800 tool: Toggle Expand/Collapse does not show up
#802 Rename Speedment::close to Speedment::stop
🚚 #803 runtime-typemapper: Remove usage of SerialBlob and module java.sql.rowset
✅ #804 MySQL test fails
#805 Tool: Can't connect to database
⚡️ #806 Update JDBC drivers to latest versions
#807 Require @ExecuteBefore methods to be public
🚚 #808 Remove unused FeatureReadinessLevel class
✅ #809 Write JUnit tests for StandardBlob
🚚 #812 Remove OSGI packaging
#813 Add InjectorProxy::invoke method
🚚 #816 Remove module mutable-stream
✅ #817 Depend on latest javadoc plugin
🚀 #818 Remove modules generator-deploy, runtime-deploy and tool-deploy
📦 #820 enterprise-tool: Delegate internal components in package provider
Realm 6.0.1 (November 11, 2019)
⬆️ NOTE: Anyone using encrypted Realms are strongly advised to upgrade to this version.
- When using encrypted Realms a race condition could lead to the Realm ending up corrupted when the file increased in size. This could manifest as a wide array of different error messages. Most commonly seen has been "Fatal signal 11 (SIGSEGV) from Java_io_realm_internal_UncheckedRow_nativeGetString", "RealmFileException: Top ref outside file" and "Unable to open a realm at path. ACCESS_ERROR: Invalid mnemonic". (#6152, since 5.0.0)
RealmResults.asJSON()now prints lists with primitive values directly instead of wrapping each value in an object with an
- Realm Object Server: 3.23.1 or later.
- ⬆️ File format: Generates Realms with format v9 (Reads and upgrades all previous formats)
- 🚀 APIs are backwards compatible with all previous release of realm-java in the 6.x.y series.
- ⚡️ Updated to Realm Sync 4.7.12.
- ⚡️ Updated to Realm Core 5.23.6.
- Thanks to Vladimir Konkov (@vladimirfx) for help with isolating (#6152).
JavaParser 3.15.5 (November 10, 2019)
- 💥 BREAKING: bugs have been fixed in how SourceRoot configures parsing, 🔧 so behaviour may change (which can be fixed by setting configuration on SourceRoot correctly.)