Awesome Java has a "changelog" section under all projects. You can find it next to the "Repo" button in the header. There are two features that make it unique.
- It is an aggregation of parsed "CHANGELOG.md" files and releases information from Github. This way, it is easier to see all changes in a single place and a uniform style.
- All changelogs are "emojified". This helps with identifying each change easier. Emojification is achieved by parsing each line and applying a specific emoji based on the first word or some other tokens.
The combination of the above two makes library changelogs on Awesome Java unique.
As you know, an example is worth a 1,000 words 🚀
rest.li 29.20.0 (August 10, 2021)
- 🛠 Fixed race condition when switching d2 load balancer strategies.
Realm 10.7.1 (August 03, 2021)
- 🔀 [RealmApp] Crash when an object which is linked to by a
RealmAnyis invalidated (Sync only). (Realm Core #4828, since v10.6.0)
- Object change listeners did not handle the object being deleted properly, which could result in assertion failures mentioning "m_table" in ObjectNotifier (Realm Core #4824, since v10.6.0).
- Crash when delivering notifications over a nested hierarchy of lists of
RealmAnythat contain object references. (Realm Core #4803, since v10.6.0)
- ⬆️ File format: Generates Realms with format v22. Unsynced Realms will be upgraded from Realm Java 2.0 and later. Synced Realms can only be read and upgraded if created with Realm Java v10.0.0-BETA.1.
- 🚀 APIs are backwards compatible with all previous release of realm-java in the 10.6.y series.
- Realm Studio 11.0.0-alpha.0 or above is required to open Realms created by this version.
- ⚡️ Updated to Realm Core 11.2.0, commit: 583fc73040709383470797813096bee17802398e.