Byte Buddy v1.10.1 Release NotesRelease Date: 2019-08-01 // 3 months ago
- Reopen socket for POSIX-HotSpot connections after each command being sent to avoid broken pipe errors.
- 👍 Only use JNA API that is available in JNA versions 4 and 5 for better compatibility.
- Include correct license information in artifacts.
- 👍 Add injection API based on
jdk.internal.misc.Unsafeto support agents on platforms that do not include jdk.unsupported.
- ➕ Add
AgentBuilder.InjectionStrategyto allow usage of internal injection API.
- 📦 Open package in
AgentBuilderif from and to edges are added.
Previous changes from v1.9.16
- ➕ Add support for attach emulation on Solaris.
- 🛠 Fix JNA signatures for attach emulation on POSIX.
- ➕ Add standard call conventions for Windows JNA calls.