11 Continuous Integration libraries and projects
9.0 4.8Hosted service often used for open-source projects.
8.1 9.7 GoProvides dockerized pipeline with configuration that can be save in version control.
7.8 7.4 L2 JavaIntegration platform for containers.
5.2 9.8 HTMLProvides server-based deployment services.
- -Hosted services with a limited free plan.
- -Continuous integration server still in active development.
- -ThoughtWork's open-source solution.
- -JetBrain's CI solution with a free version.
- -Atlassian's solution with good integration of their other products. You can either apply for an open-source license or buy it.
- -Hosted service that offers a free plan for small needs. Open source projects are given a free bigger plan. Designed to integrate with GitHub.
- -Hosted CI/CD service, free for open-source and 100 private builds with native Docker support.
* Code Quality Rankings and insights are calculated and provided by Lumnify.
They vary from L1 to L5 with "L5" being the highest. Visit our partner's website for more details.