J2ObjC v2.6 Release NotesRelease Date: 2020-01-17 // 5 months ago
No data yet 😐
You can check the official repo
Previous changes from v2.5
🚀 A new release of J2ObjC is available, 2.5. This is an update to 2.4 with bug fixes and the following changes:
- The flag -external-annotation-file allows to provide the most common J2ObjC annotations in a separate file. This feature is useful when you only need to add J2ObjC annotations to transpile an existing library (e.g. adding @WeakOuter to break retain cycles). We are using it to transpile our JRE: j2objc.jaif
- The flag --reserved-names helps to extend the data already present in reserved_names.txt
Java Runtime Emulation
- java.text.BreakIterator was added. Keep in mind that it requires the jre_icu library which will impact the size of your application.
- ⚡️ ICU resources were updated to version 60b.
- ⚡️ Updated bundled Mockito to version 2.23.4.
- ⚡️ Updated the protocol buffers dependency to 3.7.1.
✅ Thanks for all the bug reports, especially those with tests and/or patches -- we're a small team, and appreciate the help!