javaslang-circuitbreaker v1.1.0 Release NotesRelease Date: 2019-09-27 // about 2 months ago
Issue #235: Added a TimeLimiter operator to resilience4j-reactor and resilience4j-rxjava2
🔒 Issue #625: Fixed reliability and security issues raised by sonar
Issue #626: Handle thread interruption consistently in Bulkhead and RateLimiter blocking methods
✅ Issue #634: Adapted resilience4j-metrics to latest changes in the CircuitBreaker
🛠 Issue #646: Fixed CircuitBreaker 'XX' tried an illegal state transition from OPEN to OPEN
0️⃣ Issue #607: Added a new config parameter to enable the CircuitBreaker and RateLimiter health indicator. They are disabled by default now.
Previous changes from v1.0.0
- 0️⃣ Issue #607: Spring Boot HealthIndicators are by default disabled now
- 👍 Issue #546: Added support for Spring Cloud Config
- 👍 Issue #581: Enhancement in resilience4j-reactor and resilience4j-rxjava2 to better support the zip operator.
- 👍 Issue #559: Added support for @FeignClient annotation
- 🛠 Issue #560: Fixed bug when using a lambda fallback in Feign
- Issue #547: Replaced the CircuitBreaker ring buffer implementation by a count-based and time-based sliding window implementation
- 🛠 Issue #562: Fixed bug: Illegal state transition from CLOSED to HALF_OPEN
- 🔧 Issue #568: Allow to configure exceptions which should be treated as a success in the CircuitBreaker.
- 🔧 Issue #381: Allow to configure a slow response time threshold. If too many slow calls are recorded the CircuitBreaker opens.
- 👍 Issue #488: Micrometer support for ThreadPoolBulkhead
- 🛠 Issue #540: Fixed a bug where IDE did not recognize the auto config properties