Avg Release Cycle
1680 days ago
- Fix & improve ArrayValueMatcher JavaDoc (thanks dmackinder!) Fix final JavaDoc example and add new example showing how to verify every array element using a custom comparator
- Fix URL in pom.xml (aukevanleeuwen)
- Update JSONCompareResult.java adding 2 new lists for missing and unexpected fileds (thanks riccorazza!)
- Includes missing imports in test class (thanks javierseixas!)
- This edition brought to you by dmackinder (thanks dmackinder!)
- Added array size comparator enhancements.
- Added ArrayValueMatcher to simplify verification of range of array elements.
- Improve diagnostics from RegularExpressionValueMatcher.
- Deprecated former Customization.matches() signature
- ➕ Added support for JSONString
- Remove commons-collection dependency
- Updated Customization class to allow path-matching, and matching of expected and actual values with user-provided EqualityComparator.
- Added AssertNotEquals
- Fixed handling comparison of equivalent values across long, int, and double
- Add JSONCompareMode to asserts to allow for more options than strict/not-strict
- Added hooks to override/extend comparison behavior via JSONComparator
- Return diagnostics (instead of throwing an exception) when comparing JSONObject and JSONArray
- Expose field comparison results as a list in JSONCompareResult
- Fix bug where actual JSON array doesn't contain JSONObjects with unique keys
- Improve diagnostics
- Unify some diagnostics
- Fix handling of arrays of booleans
- Added withStrictOrdering() and withExtensible() to JSONCompareMode
- Javadoc fixes
- Fix bug where expected and actual were reversed
- Fix bug where nulls gave false positives in some cases
- Simplified publishing Javadocs
🎉 Initial release!