Avg Release Cycle
🔒 Going to try to catch up on some ancient PRs, mainly around security and cleanup. Starting with accepted PRs that 🚀 didn't get released yet. To be followed hopefully shortly with another release.
- Added convenience methods for JSONObject comparison using a custom JSONComparator (thanks jakob-o@!)
- Fix issue #105: Issue when comparing JSONArray if any value is null (thanks suraj1291993@!)
- Fixes security vulnerability associated with older version of junit
🔖 Version 1.5.0 - 3/19/2017
- 👍 JSONassert now supports user-supplied error messages (thanks yasin3061@!)
- 🔨 Some refactoring / code health cleanup (thanks picimako@!)
- License headers on individual files
- Java 8 friendly javadocs
- Fix & improve ArrayValueMatcher JavaDoc (thanks dmackinder@!) Fix final JavaDoc example and add new example showing how to verify every array element using a custom comparator
- Fix URL in pom.xml (aukevanleeuwen@)
- Update JSONCompareResult.java adding 2 new lists for missing and unexpected fileds (thanks riccorazza@!)
- Includes missing imports in test class (thanks javierseixas@!)
- This edition brought to you by dmackinder (thanks dmackinder!)
- Added array size comparator enhancements.
- Added ArrayValueMatcher to simplify verification of range of array elements.
- Improve diagnostics from RegularExpressionValueMatcher.
- Deprecated former Customization.matches() signature
- ➕ Added support for JSONString
- Remove commons-collection dependency
- Updated Customization class to allow path-matching, and matching of expected and actual values with user-provided EqualityComparator.
- Added AssertNotEquals
- Fixed handling comparison of equivalent values across long, int, and double
- Add JSONCompareMode to asserts to allow for more options than strict/not-strict
- Added hooks to override/extend comparison behavior via JSONComparator
- Return diagnostics (instead of throwing an exception) when comparing JSONObject and JSONArray
- Expose field comparison results as a list in JSONCompareResult
- Fix bug where actual JSON array doesn't contain JSONObjects with unique keys
- Improve diagnostics
- Unify some diagnostics
- Fix handling of arrays of booleans
- Added withStrictOrdering() and withExtensible() to JSONCompareMode
- Javadoc fixes
- Fix bug where expected and actual were reversed
- Fix bug where nulls gave false positives in some cases
- Simplified publishing Javadocs