Open Source Identity and Access Management for modern Applications and Services.
For more information about Keycloak visit Keycloak homepage and Keycloak blog.
Keycloak alternatives and similar libraries
Based on the "Security" category
Secures, stores, and tightly controls access to tokens, passwords, certificates, API keys, and other secrets. It handles leasing, key revocation, key rolling, and auditing. Through a unified API, users can access an encrypted Key/Value store and network encryption-as-a-service, or generate AWS IAM/STS credentials, SQL/NoSQL databases, X.509 certificates, SSH credentials, and more.
* Code Quality Rankings and insights are calculated and provided by Lumnify.
They vary from L1 to L5 with "L5" being the highest. Visit our partner's website for more details.
Do you think we are missing an alternative of Keycloak or a related project?
Keycloak is an Open Source Identity and Access Management solution for modern Applications and Services.
Help and Documentation
- User Mailing List - Mailing list for help and general questions about Keycloak
- JIRA - Issue tracker for bugs and feature requests
Reporting Security Vulnerabilities
If you've found a security vulnerability, please look at the [instructions on how to properly report it](SECURITY.md)
Reporting an issue
If you believe you have discovered a defect in Keycloak please open an issue in our Issue Tracker. Please remember to provide a good summary, description as well as steps to reproduce the issue.
To run Keycloak download the distribution from our website. Unzip and run:
Alternatively, you can use the Docker image by running:
docker run jboss/keycloak
For more details refer to the Keycloak Documentation.
Building from Source
To build from source refer to the [building and working with the code base](docs/building.md) guide.
To run tests refer to the [running tests](docs/tests.md) guide.
To write tests refer to the [writing tests](docs/tests-development.md) guide.
Before contributing to Keycloak please read our [contributing guidelines](CONTRIBUTING.md).
Other Keycloak Projects
- Keycloak - Keycloak Server and Java adapters
- Keycloak Documentation - Documentation for Keycloak
- Keycloak QuickStarts - QuickStarts for getting started with Keycloak
- Keycloak Containers - Container images for Keycloak
- Keycloak Gatekeeper - Proxy service to secure apps and services with Keycloak
- Keycloak Node.js Connect - Node.js adapter for Keycloak
- Keycloak Node.js Admin Client - Node.js library for Keycloak Admin REST API
*Note that all licence references and agreements mentioned in the Keycloak README section above are relevant to that project's source code only.