Nbvcxz v1.5.0 Release NotesRelease Date: 2020-08-03 // almost 2 years ago
🚀 Release 1.5.0 brings performance improvements for edge cases, improved thread safety, reduced memory usage, and more language support.
- ➕ Add Chinese, Finnish, and Swedish language support
- 👌 Improve memory churn when creating a new Nbvcxz() instead of reusing the object multiple times
- ➕ Add automatic module name
- Can now add a collection of words to the dictionaries at once rather than word-at-a-time
- 👌 Improve Nbvcxz thread safety
- ⚡️ Update cracking speed for different algorithms to match what's available today
Previous changes from v1.4.3
🚀 Release 1.4.3 fixes some performance issues which could lead to extremely long estimation times, and adds some new features.
- ➕ Add support for scaling the offline guess speeds by a hardware cost.
- Set minimum entropy now is able to be set by passing in how much time you want an attack to take using a specific guess type.
- There is now a getBasicScore() method on Result which emulates the zxcvbn score (0-4)