Orika alternatives and similar libraries
Based on the "Bean Mapping" category.
Alternatively, view Orika alternatives based on common mentions on social networks and blogs.
8.3 7.9 L4 Orika VS MapStructAn annotation processor for generating type-safe bean mappers
7.3 4.0 L3 Orika VS DozerDozer is a Java Bean to Java Bean mapper that recursively copies data from one object to another.
3.3 0.0 L3 Orika VS JMapper FrameworkElegance, high performance and robustness all in one java bean mapper
2.5 2.9 Orika VS BeanmapperLibrary for converting from one Java class to a dissimilar Java class with similar names based on the Bean convention
* Code Quality Rankings and insights are calculated and provided by Lumnify.
They vary from L1 to L5 with "L5" being the highest.
Do you think we are missing an alternative of Orika or a related project?
NEW We are pleased to announce the release of Orika 1.5.4 ! This version is available on Maven central repository
Orika is a Java Bean mapping framework that recursively copies (among other capabilities) data from one object to another. It can be very useful when developing multi-layered applications.
Struggling with hand coded and reflection-based mappers? Orika can be used to simplify the process of mapping between one object layer and another.
Our ambition is to build a comprehensive, efficient and robust Java bean mapping solution. Orika focuses on automating as much as possible, while providing customization through configuration and extension where needed.
Orika enables the developer to :
- Map complex and deeply structured objects
- "Flatten" or "Expand" objects by mapping nested properties to top-level properties, and vice versa
- Create mappers on-the-fly, and apply customizations to control some or all of the mapping
- Create converters for complete control over the mapping of a specific set of objects anywhere in the object graph--by type, or even by specific property name
- Handle proxies or enhanced objects (like those of Hibernate, or the various mock frameworks)
- Apply bi-directional mapping with one configuration
- Map to instances of an appropriate concrete class for a target abstract class or interface
- Map POJO properties to Lists, Arrays, and Maps
Orika uses byte code generation to create fast mappers with minimal overhead.
Want to give Orika a try? Check out our new User Guide
YourKit supports Orika with its full-featured Java Profiler. Take a look at YourKit's leading software products: YourKit Java Profiler.
JetBrains kindly provides Orika with a free open-source licence for their IntelliJ IDEA Ultimate edition.
*Note that all licence references and agreements mentioned in the Orika README section above are relevant to that project's source code only.