Avg Release Cycle
- 🛠 Fixed: addAll non Type Specific Lists was causing crashes.
- 🛠 Fixed/Changed: clearAndTrim's implementation was all over the place. In some cases causing crash scenarios.
- 🛠 Fixed: Wrappers didn't implement toString/equals/hashCode
- ➕ Added: Tests for addAll Bug
- 💅 Changed: Cleaned up CodeStyle as bugs were fixed.
- 🛠 Fixed: Simple Code Generator dependency was declared wrong. Its only needed for runtime. Not for Compilation.
- 🛠 Fixed: ObjectLists Crashed when a null was provided as a Comparator. (Unless the List was Initialized with the ClassType)
- 🛠 Fixed: LinkedLists didn't implement add(Object)
- 🛠 Fixed: Object Collections did have the JavaCollections deprecated as the Constructor. This should only be deprecated for Primitives
- ➕ Added: Tests with 5k Random names for Object sorting.
- 🔄 Changed: Object Arrays no longer require a Comparable it just assumes now that the elements in the Array are Comparable
- 🛠 Fixed: Dependency to SimpleCodeGenerator should be no longer a thing. Because the resulting library doesn't need it only the builder does.
- 🛠 Fixed: ArrayLists didn't resize properly if they were empty.
- ➕ Added: Flat/Mapping function for Iterables/Iterators to help avoid streams for cleaner looking code
- 🛠 Fixed: AVLTrees pollFirst/Last is now keeping orders and is fixed
- 🛠 Fixed: AbstractCollection bulk adding methods now link to the specialized implementations.
- 🛠 Fixed: A bug with getElements in ArrayList.
- 🛠 Fixed: PriorityQueue remove/toArray function were renamed so they fit better with other interfaces. (remove => removeFirst and toArray uses a different genericType)
- ➕ Added: LinkedList which is a List/PriorityDequeue/Stack which allows for more optimized use-cases and reduced boxing/unboxing.
- ➕ Added: Tests for LinkedList
- 🛠 Fixed: Map.put wasn't referring to primitive variants.
- ➕ Added: ImmutableList.
- ➕ Added: Iterator pour function into a List or Array
- 🔄 Changed: Arrays Wrap is now accessible to Objects and now is ? extends TYPE instead of TYPE.
- ➕ Added: OpenHashSets now implement foreach and have less overhead.
- ➕ Added: ImmutableOpenHashSet that is not editable (is linked by default for fast iteration)
- ➕ Added: CustomOpenHashSets now implement foreach and have less overhead.
- ➕ Added: ImmutableOpenHashMap that is not editable (is linked by default for fast iteration)
- ➕ Added: Maps can now be created through the interface.
- 🛠 Fixed: Lists.addElements(T...elements) was adding elements at the beginning of a list instead of the end.
- 🛠 Fixed: Bugs with the AVLTreeSet. And marked bugs with AVLTreeX that are still present.
- 🛠 Fixed: containsKey & containsValue in HashMaps were deprecated for Object Variants.
- 🛠 Fixed: HashMap wasn't deleting Keys & Values references when removing a Object
- 🛠 Fixed: AVLTreeMap didn't balance properly.
- 🔄 Changed: EnumMap no longer tries to access SharedSecrets since its gone in java11
- ➕ Added: HashMaps now implement ITrimmable
- ➕ Added: AVLTreeSet didn't balance properly
- 🛠 Fixed: HashMaps & LinkedMaps weren't clearing references properly.
- ➕ Added: Stack.isEmpty was missing
- 🔄 Changed: remove/removeLast/enqueue/enqueueFirst no longer use Type Suffixes
- ✂ Removed: Suffixes for unmodifiable & synchronize functions.
- 🔄 Changed: Primitive Stacks no longer depend on the base Stack class. Because seriously not needed.
- 🔄 Changed: PriorityQueues no longer extends Object Variant.
- 🔄 Changed: Maps.get function is no longer using Suffixes unless its absolutely necessary.
- 🔄 Changed: Maps.remove function is no longer using Suffixes unless its absolutely necessary.
- 🔄 Changed: ObjectList methods are no longer marked Deprecated even so it was for primitive ones.
- ➕ Added: Shuffle & Reverse Methods.
- ➕ Added: Concat Iterators.
- ➕ Added: PriorityQueues