Selma v1.0 Release NotesRelease Date: 2017-04-30 // about 3 years ago
🚀 This is the first 1.0 release of Selma coming with bug fixes and many new features.
👍 Like custom mappers for field to field mapping, Maps inheritance, Bean Aggregation and CDI support.
- 👍 #106: Add support for custom mapping method on per field basis
- 👍 #108: Add support for abstract custom mappers
- 👍 #100: Add support for aggregated bean mapping
- 0️⃣ #102: Fix default lower bound type resolution for generic types
- #109: Fix custom mapper call with out parameter
- #110: Properly match the fieldname when it ends with the name of the class thanks to Fanilo Randria
- 👍 #111: Add support for inner mapper interface
- 👍 #115: Add support for CDI injection thanks to Semiao Marco
- #118: Filter enum private members to avoid
- 👍 #119: Add support for mapping interfaces instead of beans
- 👍 #120: Add support for abstract getters and setters in mapped beans thanks to @facboy
- #126: Fix declared bean array mapping
- 0️⃣ #127: Fix any type to String default mapping
- #133: Fix mapping embedded array of prime
- 👍 #137: Improve CDI support with CDI and CDI_SINGLETON thanks to @Musikolo
- #138: Add @InheritMaps to avoid @maps duplication
🚀 We now have a final 1.0 release enjoy it and give us feedback :).