springdoc-openapi v1.6.13 Release NotesRelease Date: 2022-11-20 // 10 months ago
- #1929 - Enables no cache on not cache swagger-initializer.js
- #1922 - Check existence of superclass before accessing its name
1923 - Javadoc description of the @RequestPart param of multipart/form-data to the parameter description
⬆️ Upgrade spring-boot to 2.7.5
⬆️ Upgrade swagger-core to 2.2.7
⬆️ Upgrade swagger-ui to 4.15.5
🚀 #1912 - Upgrade spring-security-oauth2 to 2.5.2.RELEASE
- #1892 - springdoc.model-and-view-allowed enhanced
- #1901 - When @Get, using @Parameter over the method results in duplicate of the same parameter
- #1909 - ExceptionHandler in controller is not used by another controller
- 💻 #1904 - springdoc-openapi-webflux-ui 2.0.0-M7 + spring actuator + spring cloud crashes at startup
- 🔧 #1911 - Wrong type for springdoc.swagger-ui.oauth.useBasicAuthenticationWithAccessCodeGrant configuration property
- 🔒 #1931 - Spring Security form login only offers application/json req body type.
Previous changes from v1.6.12
- #1888 - custom Summary for actuator
- 👍 #1881 - Support @Hidden annotation on REST repositories
- #1878 - Sort request methods
- 👍 #1830 - Support Java record
- #1814 - Allow requestBody creation for GET on openapi resource endpoint
- ⬆️ Upgrade swagger-core to 2.2.4
- ⬆️ Upgrade spring-boot to 2.7.4
- ⬆️ Upgrade swagger-ui to 4.14.3
- #1829 - Wrong schema generation on endpoint consuming multipart form data combined with JsonView
- #1842 - A HTTP header in multipart/form-data is handled as form item instead of header
- #1845 - Wrong "response" description with two controllers having its own ExceptionHandler.
- 🛠 #1855 - Fixed a bug that duplicate field were get for record classes.
- 💻 #1820 - Refresh the browser each time, the global header is added in duplicate.
- #523 - No documented way to handle Mono/Flux without Webflux.
- 💻 #1816 - Parameters with same name but different locations can't render in UI properly