- ⬇️ dropped "structs"
- 🐎 replaced innoficial API usage for offheap and mmapped files by new "foreign memory access" API which is included in JDK 14's inkubator module. First impression: Oracle did an excellent work on this, performance is on par with older "Unsafe" hacks and some use cases even perform better. Only issue: "Why took this so long" ;)
- 🚀 release some pull requests
- minor improvements on JSON deserialization with 'Unknown'
🛠 some bugfixes + maintenance
v2.51July 03, 2017
v2.50April 10, 2017
- 🔀 merged some pull request
- 🛠 bugfixes
- ⚡️ updated library dependencies
- 🛠 various fixes
- includes pullrequests since 2.47
- 🛠 important: fixes a race condition most likely to happen with multithreaded init when using JSON de-/encoder
- 🛠 fixed a regression regarding unmodifiable map in 2.45
- 🛠 fix for JSon unmodifiable collection serialization moved to JSon-Configuration only (thanks to @lachty, @vivimice, @jkubrynski, @johnou )
- 🚚 moved to objenesis 2.4 for Android N compatibility (credits @Wavesonics and others for hinting out + support)
- 🛠 includes bugfixes contributed by bradedelman and jkubrynski (thanks)
- 👍 replaced getJSonConfiguration with getJSonNoRefConfiguration (json encoding supporting shared refs is still available via the parametericźed factory method)
- 0️⃣ renamed 'fastbinaryconfiguration' to 'unsafeconfiguration' to encourage usage of getDefaultConfiguration
- ➕ added a change which will enable updates without breaking backward compatibility
🚀 this release breaks binary compatibility to prior releases , you cannot read streams written with older versions of fst.
🚀 use the relocated version of fst 2.44 provided in the 2.44 release to convert data serialized with prior versions toward this release