Gemini is a backend REST framework to automatically create CRUD REST APIs from scratch starting from a simple Schema definition called Gemini DSL.
gemini alternatives and similar libraries
Based on the "REST Frameworks" category.
Alternatively, view gemini alternatives based on common mentions on social networks and blogs.
Retrofit9.9 4.4 L1 gemini VS RetrofitA type-safe HTTP client for Android and the JVM
Dropwizard9.2 8.6 L4 gemini VS DropwizardA damn simple library for building production-ready RESTful web services.
Spark9.1 5.0 L3 gemini VS SparkA simple expressive web framework for java. Spark has a kotlin DSL https://github.com/perwendel/spark-kotlin
Feign9.1 8.8 L4 gemini VS FeignFeign makes writing java http clients easier
rest.li7.5 7.5 L1 gemini VS rest.liRest.li is a REST+JSON framework for building robust, scalable service architectures using dynamic discovery and simple asynchronous APIs.
RESTEasy7.0 9.1 L3 gemini VS RESTEasyAn Implementation of the Jakarta RESTful Web Services Specification
Swagger6.9 0.0 gemini VS SwaggerThe content of swagger.io
Rapidoid6.4 0.0 L3 gemini VS RapidoidRapidoid - Extremely Fast, Simple and Powerful Java Web Framework and HTTP Server!
RestExpress6.0 0.0 L4 gemini VS RestExpressMinimalist Java framework for rapidly creating scalable, containerless, RESTful microservices. Ship a production-quality, headless, RESTful API in the shortest time possible. Uses Netty for HTTP, Jackson for JSON, Metrics for metrics, properties files for configuration. Sub-projects and plugins enable, NoSQL, Swagger, Auth0, HAL integration, etc.
RAML6.0 0.0 L5 gemini VS RAMLRAML to HTML documentation generator.
Microserver6.0 0.0 L5 gemini VS MicroserverMicroserver is a Java 8 native, zero configuration, standards based, battle hardened library to run Java Rest Microservices via a standard Java main class. Supporting pure Microservice or Micro-monolith styles.
Restlet Framework5.6 0.0 gemini VS Restlet FrameworkLeading REST API framework for Java
Jersey5.5 9.1 gemini VS JerseyEclipse Jersey Project - Read our Wiki:
Hexagon4.5 8.7 gemini VS HexagonHexagon is a microservices toolkit written in Kotlin. Its purpose is to ease the building of services (Web applications or APIs) that run inside a cloud platform.
RestX4.5 0.0 L2 gemini VS RestXRESTX, the lightweight Java REST framework
Crnk4.3 0.0 gemini VS CrnkJSON API library for Java
StubbornJava4.1 0.0 gemini VS StubbornJavaUnconventional Java code for building web servers / services without a framework. Think dropwizard but as a seed project instead of a framework. If this project had a theme it would be break the rules but be mindful of your decisions.
Restler2.2 0.0 gemini VS RestlerRestler is a library that automatically generates a client for a web service at run time, by analyzing the respective annotated Spring controller interface
Access the most powerful time series database as a service
* Code Quality Rankings and insights are calculated and provided by Lumnify.
They vary from L1 to L5 with "L5" being the highest.
Do you think we are missing an alternative of gemini or a related project?
<!----> Cloud Native and Low Code Platform to create FullStack web Admin applications in minutes
✨ Features & Technologies
- REST API generator
- Low Code CRUD & advanced filters/search APIs
- Cloud Native and Serverless ready with Micronaut and GraalVM
- Low code data storage drivers (define the schema and forget about anything else)
- Customizable data drivers, for specific and custom use cases
- Full React Admin Single Page Application
- Enterprise-class Antd architecture
- Low Code ready to use Web App
- Fully customizable with your own code and components
- Low code Full Stack React Components
- Enterprise-class Antd components (Tables, Forms, etc...)
- Ready to use in your existing projects in minutes
🏆 Top Use Cases
- Expose your data with solid REST APIs & OAuth2 without writing code
- Expose microservices data & boundaries
- Enterprise level BackOffice Web Application
- For Internal usage (Admin Panels, Services Configuration, etc.)
- For your clients, with ready to use full stack components
- Integrate full stack enterprise data components (tables, forms, etc..) in existing web applications
- Migration from Monolith to Cloud Native services and GUI
You can find the Gemini documentation on the official website.
Check out the Getting Started page for a quick overview.
Attention! Gemini is an under development platform. At the moment a full support service is guaranteed for companies who express interest in the project. If you want to try it out or use it in your company you we could get in touch on Linkedin.
✨ Who is using
<!--- AI Technologies uses Gemini as an internal BackOffice:
- as a full Admin Panel to its Enterprise Virtual Assistant Platform services
- to perform atomic configuration releases between dev, staging and production environments
- to track Machine Learning experiments
- expose ML & Platform data with REST APIs */ -->
⚠️ Old Framework
In the last 2 year Gemini changed its architecture, from a Spring/Angular monolith approach to a Cloud Native and flexible one exploiting Micronaut and React. You can find the old framework on the old-0.5.0 branch