J2ObjC v2.2 Release NotesRelease Date: 2018-09-10 // over 2 years ago
🚀 A new release of J2ObjC is available, 2.2. This is an update to 2.1.1 with bug fixes and the following changes:
- The file prefixes.properties no longer needs to be bundled with the app because reflection support for name mappings is automatically generated.
- 🏗 The flag --swift-friendly now generates class properties (instead of static accessor methods) for static variables and enum constants. If this change breaks your build, you can get the previous behavior by replacing --swift-friendly with --static-accessor-methods --nullability.
- 📦 Making sure that --prefixes respects the definition order of package prefixes (Issue #995).
- 👌 Support for nullability annotations declared as type annotations.
Java Runtime Emulation
- ➕ Added fallback Xalan properties (Issue #978).
- ➕ Added IntelliJ project files.
- ⚡️ Updated bundled Guava to version 25.1.
- ➕ Added Swift sample project.
✅ Thanks for all the bug reports, especially those with tests and/or patches -- we're a small team, and appreciate the help!