🚀 2.6.5 is a test release to check automated maven releases. No code changes effect the running library.
🚀 2.6.4 is a test release with no code changes but major build changes to support automated release.
🚀 Bumped version to test automated deploy.
⬆️ Bumped version to replace maven packages built with JDK 11 with ones built with JDK 8
- 🛠 [FIXED] - #263 - Added server URLs to connect exception (not to auth exception)
- 🗄 [FIXED] - #262 - Added @deprecated as needed
- 🛠 [FIXED] - #261 - Added a static credentials implementation that uses char arrays
- 🚚 [FIXED] - #260 - Moved to nats-server from gnatsd for testing
- 🛠 [FIXED/CHANGED] - #259 - Double authentication errors from a server during reconnect attempts will result in the connection being closed.
- 🛠 [FIXED] - #257 - Added connection method to messages that come from subscriptions, dispatchers and requests
- 🛠 [FIXED] - #243 - Added check for whitespace in subjects and queue names
- ✅ [FIXED] - Improved a couple flaky tests
- 🛠 [FIXED/ADDED] - #197 - the ability to use a single dispatcher for multiple message handlers, including multiple subscriptions on a single subject
- 🗄 [FIXED] - #252 - deprecated strings for username/pass/token and use char arrays instead, required changing some other code to CharBuffer
- 🛠 [FIXED] - #255 - added special ioexception when possible to indicate an authentication problem on connect
- 🛠 [FIXED] - cleaned up use of "chain" instead of "creds"
- ⚡️ [ADDED] - Openjdk11 to travis build and updated gradle wrapper to 5.5
- ✅ [ADDED] - an option to trace connect timing, including a test and example
- 🚑 [FIXED] - #244 - fixed a critical issue with parsing ipv6 addresses in the info JSON, added unit test for parser
- 🛠 [FIXED] - #245 - fixed a timing bug in nats bench, now subscribers start timing at the first receive
- ✅ [FIXED/CHANGED] - #246 - fixed a confusing output from nats bench in CSV mode, now the test count and the total count are printed
- [ADDED] - spring cache to git ignore file
- 👍 [ADDED] - support for running nats bench with conscrypt
🚀 This release was motivated by some TLS performance results. The primary change is #241 which allows several native libraries to be used if preferred over the j2se SSL implementations.
- 🛠 [FIXED] - #239 - cleaned up extra code after SSL connect failure
- 🚚 [FIXED] - #240 - removed stack trace that was left from debugging
- 🛠 [FIXED] - #241 - changed method used to create an ssl socket to allow support for conscrypt/wildfly native libraries
- ✅ [ADDED] - conscrypt flag to natsautobench to allow testing with native library, requires Jar in class path
- [CHANGED] added back pressure to message queue on publish, this may effect behavior of multi-threaded publishers so moving minor version