MockServer alternatives and similar libraries
Based on the "Testing" category.
Alternatively, view MockServer alternatives based on common mentions on social networks and blogs.
* Code Quality Rankings and insights are calculated and provided by Lumnify.
They vary from L1 to L5 with "L5" being the highest. Visit our partner's website for more details.
Do you think we are missing an alternative of MockServer or a related project?
For usage guide please see: www.mock-server.com
Please see: Change Log
Chat Feature Requests Issues / Bugs Backlog
Maven Central contains the following MockServer artifacts:
- mockserver-netty - an HTTP(S) web server that mocks and records requests and responses
- mockserver-netty:jar-with-dependencies - mockserver-netty (as above) with all dependencies embedded
- mockserver-war - a deployable WAR for mocking HTTP(S) responses (for any JEE web server)
- mockserver-proxy-war - a deployable WAR that records requests and responses (for any JEE web server)
- mockserver-maven-plugin - a maven plugin to start, stop and fork MockServer using maven
- mockserver-client-java - a Java client to communicate with both the server and the proxy
In addition MockServer SNAPSHOT artifacts can also be found on Sonatype.
Node Module & Grunt Plugin
NPM Registry contains the following module:
- mockserver-node - a Node.js module and Grunt plugin to start and stop MockServer
- mockserver-client-node - a Node.js client for both the MockServer and the proxy
Docker Hub contains the following artifacts:
- MockServer Docker Container - a Docker container containing the Netty MockServer and proxy
- [MockServer Helm Chart](helm/mockserver/README.md) - a Helm Chart that installs MockServer to a Kubernetes cluster, available versions:
- mockserver-client-ruby - Ruby client for both the MockServer and the proxy
- mockserver-client-java - a Java client for both the MockServer and the proxy
- mockserver-client-node - a Node.js and browser client for both the MockServer and the proxy
If you have any problems, please check the project issues and avoid opening issues that have already been fixed. When you open an issue please provide the following information:
- MockServer version (i.e. 5.11.2)
- How your running the MockServer (i.e maven plugin, docker, etc)
- MockServer log output, at INFO level (or higher)
- What the error is
- What you are trying to do
Pull requests are, of course, very welcome! Please read our contributing to the project guide first. Then head over to the open issues to see what we need help with. Make sure you let us know if you intend to work on something. Also check out to see what is already in the backlog.
Feature requests are submitted to github issues. Once accepted they will be added to the backlog. Please check out to see what is already in the backlog.
*Note that all licence references and agreements mentioned in the MockServer README section above are relevant to that project's source code only.