Realm v10.0.1 Release NotesRelease Date: 2020-11-06 // 6 months ago
💥 Breaking Changes
- 👌 Improved the error message for
NoSuchTableerrors. In some cases an outdated native reference was used,but the table was still there. In those cases an
InvalidTableReferror is now used.
- 🏗 [RealmApp] The
SyncConfiguration.Builder.allowQueriesOnUiThreadflag was wrongly initialized to
falsekeeping users from running queries from the UI thread when using synced Realms. It now defaults to
true, allowing queries to be run from the UI. (Issue #7177, since 10.0.0)
- Crash with
Assertion failed: m_method_id != nullptr with (method_name, signature) = ["<init>", "(Ljava/lang/String;)V"]when
Minifyis enabled. (Issue #7159, since 10.0.0)
- 🛠 Fix crash in case insensitive query on indexed string columns when nothing matches (Cocoa issue #6836, since v10.0.0)
- 🛠 Fix list of primitives with nullable values where
Lst::is_null(ndx)always false even on null values, (Core issue #3987, since v10.0.0).
- 🛠 Fix queries for the size of a list of primitive nullable ints returning size + 1. (Core issue #4016, since v10.0.0).
- ⬆️ File format: Generates Realms with format v20. Unsynced Realms will be upgraded from Realm Java 2.0 and later. Synced Realms can only be read and upgraded if created with Realm Java v10.0.0-BETA.1.
- 🚀 APIs are backwards compatible with all previous release of realm-java in the 10.x.y series.
- Realm Studio 10.0.0 or above is required to open Realms created by this version.
- ⚡️ Updated to Realm Sync: 10.1.0.
- ⚡️ Updated to Realm Core: 10.1.0.
- ⚡️ Updated to Object Store commit: fd246c54de7d1fee6bcbeb3609de75a4eccd5b70.