Avg Release Cycle
- 🆕 New API to enqueue periodic message. Periodic jobs are like cron jobs that would run at the certain interval.
- More apis to enqueue unique message
- 👍 Allow application to provide message id while enqueuing messages
- Unique message enqueue
- Api to check if message was enqueued or not
- Api to delete single message
- Proxy for outbound http connection
- Enqueue list of objects and process them, like batch-processing
- Registered queues should not be deleted when used in producer mode
- 👍 Allow a listener to be added on dead letter queue
- Rqueue views/apis not accessible via api gateway
- JDK dynamic proxy
- AoP profiler
- 👍 Allow registering a queue, that can be in push only mode
- ⏱ Apis to schedule task at the given time
- 👍 Refine enqueueIn apis to support Duration and TimeUnit
- Arguments mismatch due to multiple class loaders.
- Dead letter queue clear lead to clearing all the messages related to that queue.
- 🌐 Web interface to visualize queue
- 🚚 Move message from one queue to another
- 🚤 Latency visualizer
- ✂ Delete one or more message(s) from the queue
- 👍 Allow deactivating a consumer in a given environment
- Single or multiple execution of polled messages
- Queue level concurrency
- BackOff for failed messages, linear or exponential
- Group level queue priority
- Multi level queue priority
- Strict or weighted algorithm for message execution
💥 Breaking Changes
- 🛠 Queue names are prefixed, that can lead to error. 1.x users set REDIS key
1. It does try to find the version using key prefix, but if all queues are empty or no key exist in REDIS with prefix
rqueue-then it will consider version 2.
- 👷 Renamed annotation field
- Spring Optional Micrometer, in older version config class was importing micrometer related classes, that could lead to error if classes are not found. In this version now code depends on bean name using DependsOn annotation.
- 👍 Allow queue level configuration of job execution time.
- 👌 Support to add Message processor for discard and dead letter queue
- 👌 Support lower version of spring 2.1.x
- 🛠 Fixed Bootstrap issue due to optional dependencies of micrometer