Vaadin v8.12.0 Release NotesRelease Date: 2020-10-21 // about 1 year ago
🚀 Vaadin Framework 8.12.0 is a feature release contains a number of new features and bug fixes.
- #12058 Recalculate column widths when vertical scrollbar hidden/shown.
- 👍 #12052 Add support for "ww" in date format
- ⚡️ #12050 All updates to Escalator size should get reported to LayoutManager.
- #12045 Ensure type safety and serializable nature of all the listeners
- 🛠 #12043 Use queue for resync requests (fixes issues with theme changes)
- #12093 Add convenience overloading for setColumn
- #12086 Add API to detect if GridMultiSelect select-all checkbox is checked
- #12070 Added missing MIME types to FileTypeResolver
🐛 Bug Fixes
- 🔒 Bump JUnit from 4.12 to 4.13.1 to avoid false positive security alerts
- Take border into account in Grid editor position when it opens upwards
- 🌲 Log informative message instead of failing with ClassCastException when polling an obsolete resource
- When a Grid gets scroll-locked, cancel the scrollInProgress handler
Incompatible or Behavior-altering Changes
- 🛠 Fixed potential security issue related method used by framework by updating Hibernate dependency to version 5.3.6.