Avg Release Cycle
3366 days ago
- Move to the Junit 4 model of re-initialising objects before each test to improve test isolation.
- Fix a dependency issue with cglib that was blocked usage of Mockito 2.2
- Added more power to exception expectation matching (thanks Robert Firek)
- and syntactic sugar to bounded expectations on (thanks Colin Vipurs)
- Improved String matchin (thanks Ross Binden)
- Fix README errors. (thanks Ross Binden)
- Clarify the license in the Readme.
- rename randomNumbers(long) to deterministicNumbers(long)
- Rename the methods that run before and after specifications. This is an incompatible change and end users will need to update their code bases appropriately.
- Integrate and simplify the random number generation and the data driven testing APIs.
- Add the ability to reset mocks.
- Add combinators for using business domain objects in property based testing.
- Start logging seed numbers for random number generators used in property based testing.
- Improve the Javadoc due to feedback from the Great folks at the LJC.
- Add integration with ScalaTest so that you can run lambda-behave tests through the scala-test infrastructure.
- Fix several bugs related to API corner cases.
- Reintegrate the examples project into the maven multi-module project.
👀 See https://github.com/RichardWarburton/lambda-behave/issues?q=milestone%3A0.3+ for more details.
- Adds automatic test-case generation & property based testing.
- Bans multiple specifications with the same name
- Fixes stack traces being incorrectly reported in errors
- Adds in more fluent expectations API with more overloads and support for arrays and exceptions
- Initial Release
- Adds declaring and running specifications
- Adds parameterised specifications
- completes first cut of fluent expectations API