ta4j alternatives and similar libraries
Based on the "Financial" category.
Alternatively, view ta4j alternatives based on common mentions on social networks and blogs.
4.5 9.6 ta4j VS CassandreCreate your Java crypto trading bot in minutes. Our Spring boot starter takes care of exchange connections, accounts, orders, trades, and positions so you can focus on building your strategies.
Do you think we are missing an alternative of ta4j or a related project?
Technical Analysis For Java
Ta4j is an open source Java library for technical analysis. It provides the basic components for creation, evaluation and execution of trading strategies.
- [x] 100% Pure Java - works on any Java Platform version 8 or later
- [x] More than 130 technical indicators (Aroon, ATR, moving averages, parabolic SAR, RSI, etc.)
- [x] A powerful engine for building custom trading strategies
- [x] Utilities to run and compare strategies
- [x] Minimal 3rd party dependencies
- [x] Simple integration
- [x] One more thing: it's MIT licensed
Ta4j is available on Maven Central. You just have to add the following dependency in your
<dependency> <groupId>org.ta4j</groupId> <artifactId>ta4j-core</artifactId> <version>0.14</version> </dependency>
For snapshots, add the following repository to your
<repository> <id>sonatype snapshots</id> <url>https://oss.sonatype.org/content/repositories/snapshots</url> </repository>
The current snapshot version is
0.15-SNAPSHOT from the develop branch.
<dependency> <groupId>org.ta4j</groupId> <artifactId>ta4j-core</artifactId> <version>0.15-SNAPSHOT</version> </dependency>
You can also download example code from the maven central repository by adding the following dependency to your pom.xml:
<dependency> <groupId>org.ta4j</groupId> <artifactId>ta4j-examples</artifactId> <version>0.14</version> </dependency>
Contributing to ta4j
Here are some ways for you to contribute to ta4j:
- Take a look at the Roadmap items
- Fork this repository and submit pull requests.
- Take a look at How to contribute
See also: the [contribution policy](.github/CONTRIBUTING.md) and [Code of Cunduct](CODE_OF_CONDUCT.md)
*Note that all licence references and agreements mentioned in the ta4j README section above are relevant to that project's source code only.